[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Could someone advise on what to upgrade next ?

"

Yes, Tenacity. But what about the gear. I tried using PoB Community Fork to calculate adding Paradoxica, but i dont think i am getting reliable results.

"

Paradoxica
Vaal Rapier
League: Betrayal
Quality: 20
Sockets: G-G-G
LevelReq: 66
Implicits: 1
25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Attacks with this Weapon deal Double Damage
+88% increased Physical Damage
+18% to Quality
+245 to Accuracy Rating
Dernière édition par AterVulpes, le 8 avr. 2020 04:46:29
"
Spceddie a écrit :
Can anyone suggest my next upgrade? I have about 7ex to work with, with 10ex on the way if I manage to sell a dope jewel drop I just got

"

Would appreciate any suggestions, ty!

Better weapons, an assassin's mark curse ring, a rare helmet :)
I have one important question, which I cant find answer anywhere here. Why my cyclone have much smaller range than yours, on your videos? plsss
"
LutherB a écrit :
"
Spceddie a écrit :
Can anyone suggest my next upgrade? I have about 7ex to work with, with 10ex on the way if I manage to sell a dope jewel drop I just got

"

Would appreciate any suggestions, ty!

Better weapons, an assassin's mark curse ring, a rare helmet :)

Thanks a lot for the response! Will look or the ring. Regarding helmet, looks like I can blow *all my money* on one with phys damage nearby and fortify effect. Worth it, or should I maybe invest in cluster jewels or watcher's eye or something?
Hello =)
I have a wepons question.

In the guide it seems to call for at Paradoxia as our go to wepon.
It just seems kind of low on the dps.

so:

Wicth will be better a 169 x 2 dps Paradoxia 10 % Attackspeed (7ex)
or a 400 Dps jewelled foil with 25 % attackspeed (4ex) ?

Ps.Sorry for the bad spelling.
Hi guys, i really like this guide and style of play but i am stuck and need some serious help.

I've been having no issue in white/yellow maps, and i am pleased with my dps for now.

My problem is now that i am in early red maps i started to die really fast. And what i mean by that is that i go from 100% to 0 in a splitsecond on many blue packs or bosses.

I tried to fix this by getting the champion ascendancy which helped to raise my armor and evasion rating, i also got a elder ring with +12 life gained on attack hits to try and buy time for the leech to kick in (another problem is, even if i don't get one-shot, i feel that i leech life very slowly, i tried getting a soul tether belt for overleech but it doesn't seem to be enough).

Despite all of this i still die extremely fast in t11+ so i am not making any progress on my atlas. I consider this to be a very good result for now considering i spent less than 1 ex total so far, but i have NO idea how to progress from here in terms of survivability.

I need all the suggestions you can give me.

https://pastebin.com/w19vs8zf

Thanks to anyone who will take the time to answer.
"

1. your life is low, you want at least 4500 to start red maps. Not all of your gear gives +life atm
2. Get a lion's roar flask for armor and damage
3. Get jewels that give +life/%life, +melee dmg, etc
4. The pastebin you linked is only level 72 - you should probably level in yellow maps before doing red maps
5. Use a scaeva with green sockets - it is probably better dmg than the unique you have now
"
"

1. your life is low, you want at least 4500 to start red maps. Not all of your gear gives +life atm
2. Get a lion's roar flask for armor and damage
3. Get jewels that give +life/%life, +melee dmg, etc
4. The pastebin you linked is only level 72 - you should probably level in yellow maps before doing red maps
5. Use a scaeva with green sockets - it is probably better dmg than the unique you have now

Thanks a lot, i will follow this advice and see how i do :)
I love this build. I changed some stuff for even more damage its pretty glasscannon now with 4,1k hp but i am able to oneshot everything with 6m total dps in PoB.
Dernière édition par Shetzki, le 8 avr. 2020 20:15:21
Hohi guys, great guide a lot of discussions here. I am currently at around 3 ex and wonder what should I upgrade next. I checked some posts above but it seems that any upgrade now will cost more than I currently have. Any chances for more budget options?

Also currently Im a champion, should I change to slayer?

Is it worth to get 2-3 ex Paradoxica?

Dernière édition par mroz3, le 9 avr. 2020 03:32:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires