[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

@Dex2644 we don't life leech thanks to lethal pride. ShouldI remove lethal pride for the moment ?
Is it possible for you to upload an endgame PoB with jewel cluster please ?
Looks sick
"
finiarel a écrit :
Is it possible for you to upload an endgame PoB with jewel cluster please ?

The current endgame POB linked in the guide has cluster jewels.

Also what do you mean when you say you arent leeching thanks to Lethal Pride?
Hey dex using similar build but I feel very squishy and am getting squashed by vertania with 3 socket summon. Any tips for improvement?

Iam using your latest pob and am at lvl 90. Using lethal pride and might of the meek. On cluster only deep cuts also have bladedancer annointed.

Thanks <3

Dernière édition par Nelo666Angelo, le 4 avr. 2020 13:48:20
I cant see anything glaringly wrong with your gear, looks pretty decent as a starter. Veritania is quite easy as long as you run away from her mechanics like the whirlwinds or the barrage, the cleave hurts a bit But you can just go behind her while cycloning. If she ends up outside of the circle then run to the opposite side to bait her towards you.

Upgrade wise I would look into some better weapons, Scaeva in main hand and your jewelled foil in offhand should be a quite big DPS increase.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 4 avr. 2020 14:48:46
What would my next best upgrades be in order?
A short list would be awesome.
Also, should I switch from normal pob to expensive and start using cluster jewels?

What would you recommend for upgrade? Im at 5.8k hp and my survivability and map clear are decent, however my single dps is terrible.

OK this is where i currently am .

Im thinking that my next major upgrade is my offhand foil. Next probably the chest. I also have a large cluster jewel with the allocated passive for exploding enemies on death .

purposefully went with jewelry and the crafted - cost there because i just redid everything when i hit 75 .

Just want to level it up probably to 90 before i dump more currency on it

Hi, i dont know if pob is not saying the correct damage but
this setup

is showing more dps than

i dont know if im using the pob configuration in a bad way or they are just better than paradoxica + saviour

thanks !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires