3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

i try this build, have bad dps, then i change tectonic with molten strike, dps now +30-35% , so why need tectonic slam if molten better?
How does ur tectonic slam cost 10 mana?
Ive picked up all the nodes to tireless and i have 8% reduced mana cost on the chest. mine cost 20 mana atm.

my total mana is 719 at this point.

would love an answer so i can sustain the tectonic spam and not go out of mana.
"
Akkatoraaaa a écrit :
Ive picked up all the nodes to tireless and i have 8% reduced mana cost on the chest. mine cost 20 mana atm.

On what account? your profile got no chars.

did you notice the red mana cost on chest mod from fossil craft.

and the substain is from mana leech.
Dernière édition par DUKE_OF_SNUFF, le 19 sept. 2019 13:09:52
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
Akkatoraaaa a écrit :

On what account? your profile got no chars.

did you notice the red mana cost on chest mod from fossil craft.

and the substain is from mana leech.

I didnt have my acc linked properly.
but i think the main issue was that i checked on his tectotic slam and the cost said 10. so did mine if it wasnt in the 6L.

I have the -15 on the chest and the mana leech.

im curious if what the cost of ur slam is.
Dernière édition par Akkatoraa, le 19 sept. 2019 16:37:37
"
Sapfiron a écrit :
i try this build, have bad dps, then i change tectonic with molten strike, dps now +30-35% , so why need tectonic slam if molten better?

Build's damage is fine. I have 3.2 mil in POB. Charged slams are not calculated by POB, and with helm enchant I have 55% chance for charged slams, so you can add another 30% to POB damage, totaling 4 mil. I am pretty much done with gearing though. No way can you get my damage without some investment.

I tried playing MS last league but personally, it just feels so clunky. The necessity to actually hit something for the balls to generate is a big downer. Not to mention for blighted maps, if you cannot offscreen some of the waves you are at a major disadvantage.
Hey there,

I'd like to try out something new after "cycloneing" and "bladestorming" a lot in this and the last league. I never had a tectonic slam build and it looks great, but I have a few questions if you guys can help.

After tinkering in PoB I could get together a build with around 450k dps, which is not that great (mainly missing Xoph's Blood, a good armor and some jewels, but doesn't have the currency for those currently). How usable is that dps in terms of mapping (T14+), Blight Encounters on high tier maps and Blight Maps, delving 250+ depths?

Thanks!
Dernière édition par sirdond, le 20 sept. 2019 06:16:46
"
sirdond a écrit :
Hey there,

I'd like to try out something new after "cycloneing" and "bladestorming" a lot in this and the last league. I never had a tectonic slam build and it looks great, but I have a few questions if you guys can help.

After tinkering in PoB I could get together a build with around 450k dps, which is not that great (mainly missing Xoph's Blood, a good armor and some jewels, but doesn't have the currency for those currently). How usable is that dps in terms of mapping (T14+), Blight Encounters on high tier maps and Blight Maps, delving 250+ depths?
Thanks!

you propperly miss some settings in pob then. since thats damage numbers are what nebuloch should provide with no invenstment at all.

for regular mapping you in general dont need more then 200k. but rares got buffed in 3.7 so thoes will be slower. i would say you still would do fine with that numbers. just abit slower on bosses/rares.. if your playing that tier of content you should have more then enough money to get the endgame gear in a day or two(assuming you do regular tier of picking up items, trading and crafting)
"
Sapfiron a écrit :

what did you do to calculate the MS damage? since the extra hits with ancestral call, and how the new calc for how hits should work, reduced how many balls you do vs damage in some of the calculation programs.
What would the best oil enchant be for us on the neck?
Worth taking Spirit Void mana leech node till I can get a -15 chest? There is none for sale on HC atm so would have to do it myself when I get there

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires