3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Hoi,

startet this Build, pretty cool! But not sure wich OPantheon tu use? Can u/or any other help me?
Is this build viable for deep 1000+ delve?
Nice build. Seems you have almost no resists on gear. Do builds like this rely on resists from endurance charges being up all the time?
I have resists on Belt, Armor and Helmet (Xoph's Blood also gives some Fireres), together with some Resists from Jewels and the passive tree and Purity of Ice, that is enough to get full resistances. The resistances from the Endurance charges are a bonus, for Elemental Weakness maps and such.
Dernière édition par Sisko1980, le 16 sept. 2019 03:02:42
Ok afer getting to t12 I can say the build is nice. Still sometimes I die quite fast. Main problem is elemental damage. Those blight monster that shoot fire are pain in butt. I think to fix the skill tree a bit to get reduced mana reserved nodes and get another reserved mana from oil and run 3 purity auras with + 2 aura helmet. That should in make my max res at 81 80 80.
Dernière édition par Astarotte, le 16 sept. 2019 06:58:03
Hi All,
How do u guys manage mana reservation?
Aspect of the spider is 35
Herald of Ash 25
Vitality 35
Blood and sand 10
And precision flat mana
So it is 105 %.
Dernière édition par DanteSHK, le 16 sept. 2019 06:35:17
You may also corrupt the two nebulochs to have fortiy on one and onslaught on the other if your rich enough, saves a few gem slots so you can put a portal gem or a gem of your choosing. Also i am running setup with 2 curses, one cast when hit and cast on hit with gloves corruption. Chest is enchanted with additional curse. Running elemental weakness on gloves and enfeeble with damage taken great for single but for clearing. For deep delves i may setup for 3 curses. Enfeeble usually is enough but a good temp chains curse may prove even better
"
DanteSHK a écrit :
Hi All,
Herald of Ash 25
Vitality 35
Blood and sand 10
And precision flat mana
So it is 105 %.

I use Purity of Ice, Herald of Ash and Blood and Sand, which together are 70%, then atm I use a level 3 Precision, that leaves more than enough mana, I could go up a few levels on Precision. Maybe you could put some -Reservation Passive on your Amulet, but I don't know, if that is enough.
What Enchantments are you using on your amulet? For the moment I chose Galvanic Hammer, it's pretty cheap and gives a lot of damage.

Also I am trying to craft a good helmet. I don't have the resources to hope for a lucky Life-Exalt-Slam so I basically think about two choices:

1. I could go with Pristine+Scorching Fossil, to get the -9 Fire Resistances and a nice Life Roll

or

2. I could go with Dense+Scorching to get Fortify Effect and -9 Fire Res and then put Life on it through the Bench.

I'm not sure, which way would be better, but I think I'll start with trying to get a lot of life.
"
Sisko1980 a écrit :
"
DanteSHK a écrit :
Hi All,
Herald of Ash 25
Vitality 35
Blood and sand 10
And precision flat mana
So it is 105 %.

I use Purity of Ice, Herald of Ash and Blood and Sand, which together are 70%, then atm I use a level 3 Precision, that leaves more than enough mana, I could go up a few levels on Precision. Maybe you could put some -Reservation Passive on your Amulet, but I don't know, if that is enough.
Thank you.
One more question, how u mitigate burning damage from dual nebuloch? I am currently at 3.8 k life and regen is 19% , do I need to increase life pool, or there are some other tricks?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires