3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Jauer, would be good to see a new video of this build killing Uber Elder. I could use this new content to understand better how to handle this fight. If you have already it recorded, let me know. Cheers.
"
walbertramon a écrit :
Jauer, would be good to see a new video of this build killing Uber Elder. I could use this new content to understand better how to handle this fight. If you have already it recorded, let me know. Cheers.

the uber elder kill in the guide shows exactly how its done.
Thinking about running this in Heist. My question is how did you convert 100% with just magnetic strike. Your POB doesn't show toph's blood or avatar of fire take. Where does the other 60% of conversion come from? Also, with the passive tree, do you switch from Butchery in the beginning of marauder to Strong Arm after switching to the dual Nebuloch since the 2 handed buffs don't apply anymore?
Dernière édition par whayles, le 12 sept. 2020 15:56:15
"
whayles a écrit :
Thinking about running this in Heist. My question is how did you convert 100% with just magnetic strike. Your POB doesn't show toph's blood or avatar of fire take. Where does the other 60% of conversion come from?

the gem
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
whayles a écrit :
Thinking about running this in Heist. My question is how did you convert 100% with just magnetic strike. Your POB doesn't show toph's blood or avatar of fire take. Where does the other 60% of conversion come from?

the gem

Ah I see, I knew I was missing something. Sorry pretty new to POE so trying out this tanky build so I can push red maps finally. Thanks for the help!
"
whayles a écrit :
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
whayles a écrit :

the gem

Ah I see, I knew I was missing something. Sorry pretty new to POE so trying out this tanky build so I can push red maps finally. Thanks for the help!

you can also try my other newer build the bladeblast cheiftain, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2910945
I'm having a issue with sustaining the degen from the nebulochs, I've been playing POE for years but have remained mostly casual. That being said I've been following the crit variant of this build and have just switched out my two hander for the maces @ lvl 68. I am fire resist capped and my health pool is about 3k currently.

I'd appreciate any feedback and if you need more info about my build I'd happily answer.
I'm playing very similar version but with MS - do you think Tec Slam is better? Is this build still viable in 3.12 forward or would you just re-commend the BBlast Chieftain? On thing I loved about the Jugg is that BiS gear like corrupted Nebuloch is 1-2ex, Loreweave I bought with nice rolls and 6-linked myself, most expensive was cluster jewel with Overlord and Weight Advantage at ~5ex. For someone like me that has limited playing time and does not accumulate crazy levels of currency this was perfect. Also love never dying!
"
LokiONY a écrit :
I'm playing very similar version but with MS - do you think Tec Slam is better? Is this build still viable in 3.12 forward or would you just re-commend the BBlast Chieftain? On thing I loved about the Jugg is that BiS gear like corrupted Nebuloch is 1-2ex, Loreweave I bought with nice rolls and 6-linked myself, most expensive was cluster jewel with Overlord and Weight Advantage at ~5ex. For someone like me that has limited playing time and does not accumulate crazy levels of currency this was perfect. Also love never dying!

its what you like to play. the damage of the nebuloch jug is hard to get high. but it remains a insain tanky build. play what skills you like. there is no right or wrong build. but the power lvl of certian caster skills are deffently hard to bypass. or call of steel slam builds. atm for the biggest pack of tankyness and damage power for currency invested a super tanky necro spectre build is hard to get by.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
its what you like to play. the damage of the nebuloch jug is hard to get high. but it remains a insain tanky build. play what skills you like. there is no right or wrong build. but the power lvl of certian caster skills are deffently hard to bypass. or call of steel slam builds. atm for the biggest pack of tankyness and damage power for currency invested a super tanky necro spectre build is hard to get by.

I think like we misunderstood each other. What I meant is that this is truly great build, it's just I preffer MS over Tec Slam, feels faster. DPS is quite good I'd say and allows for smooth play, what limits the clear is movement speed or rather of it from Kaom's Root. Single target DPS is not too impressive but considering I can get hit by Sirus die-beam and survive, recover to full health in 2 seconds without even needing life flask it's incredible. Also what I wanted to ask in my original post that maybe was lost is if you plan to keep updating this for 3.13 or would you rather recommend BBlast Chieftain you also wrote a guide for?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires