3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
sirdond a écrit :
Hey there,

I'd like to try out something new after "cycloneing" and "bladestorming" a lot in this and the last league. I never had a tectonic slam build and it looks great, but I have a few questions if you guys can help.

After tinkering in PoB I could get together a build with around 450k dps, which is not that great (mainly missing Xoph's Blood, a good armor and some jewels, but doesn't have the currency for those currently). How usable is that dps in terms of mapping (T14+), Blight Encounters on high tier maps and Blight Maps, delving 250+ depths?
Thanks!

you propperly miss some settings in pob then. since thats damage numbers are what nebuloch should provide with no invenstment at all.

for regular mapping you in general dont need more then 200k. but rares got buffed in 3.7 so thoes will be slower. i would say you still would do fine with that numbers. just abit slower on bosses/rares.. if your playing that tier of content you should have more then enough money to get the endgame gear in a day or two(assuming you do regular tier of picking up items, trading and crafting)

Thanks for the answer.And I never said I was doing that content, I was just curious if it could handle that.
"
Akkatoraa a écrit :
What would the best oil enchant be for us on the neck?

You probably have to look, what you need and how much you want to spend. I just went for damage and something cheap, so I took Galvanic Hammer, which does that. If you need more mana (which I don't, with enough damage and therefore leech and the -15 mana on body armour I have more than enough, I have 158 or so unreserved mana, I never come close to having no mana) maybe you want less reserved mana or more leech or whatever, if you need survivability look for that.

Another idea I have for making the character stronger would be to bring Aspect of the Spider into it. For that to work you need Enlighten to reserve less mana and you can't take Faster Attacks with Leap Slam. I will try it out, I think I will put it on my belt and test if its good.
"
Sisko1980 a écrit :
"
Akkatoraa a écrit :

You probably have to look, what you need and how much you want to spend. I just went for damage and something cheap, so I took Galvanic Hammer, which does that. If you need more mana (which I don't, with enough damage and therefore leech and the -15 mana on body armour I have more than enough, I have 158 or so unreserved mana, I never come close to having no mana) maybe you want less reserved mana or more leech or whatever, if you need survivability look for that.

Another idea I have for making the character stronger would be to bring Aspect of the Spider into it. For that to work you need Enlighten to reserve less mana and you can't take Faster Attacks with Leap Slam. I will try it out, I think I will put it on my belt and test if its good.

Thats alot more unreserved mana than i have.
I have 50 atm with Herald of ash,blood and sand, purity of ice, precision.
I have taken Tireless to get recuced mana cost and i have the -15 cost on my chest. How do you manage to get that much mana unreserved? you skip 1 aura? Sometimes i go out of mana and its a huge dps loss.
"
Akkatoraa a écrit :
"
Sisko1980 a écrit :
"
Akkatoraa a écrit :

I have taken Tireless to get recuced mana cost and i have the -15 cost on my chest. How do you manage to get that much mana unreserved? you skip 1 aura? Sometimes i go out of mana and its a huge dps loss.

I have Precision only on Level 3, I did go down several levels, because I had difficulties with mana before, so maybe that is it? Can't see your character. If I go the Aspect of the Spider route, I have to probably go down to Precision Lvl 1, with that I should have around 77 mana with Enlighten Lvl. 4, let's see if that is enough.
I have taken Tireless to get recuced mana cost and i have the -15 cost on my chest. How do you manage to get that much mana unreserved? you skip 1 aura? Sometimes i go out of mana and its a huge dps loss.[/quote]

I have Precision only on Level 3, I did go down several levels, because I had difficulties with mana before, so maybe that is it? Can't see your character. If I go the Aspect of the Spider route, I have to probably go down to Precision Lvl 1, with that I should have around 77 mana with Enlighten Lvl. 4, let's see if that is enough.[/quote]

I think you can see my char now. unless it takes some time for it to open up the settings. my precision is at lvl 18 just as the guide. Can probalby save up alot of mana if i go lvl 3 like you have. my tectonic slam costs 20 mana would be great to atleast be a able to do 3 hits without mana problems. atm it feels like my attackspeed does nothing for me due to mana problems.
"
Akkatoraa a écrit :

I think you can see my char now. unless it takes some time for it to open up the settings. my precision is at lvl 18 just as the guide. Can probalby save up alot of mana if i go lvl 3 like you have. my tectonic slam costs 20 mana would be great to atleast be a able to do 3 hits without mana problems. atm it feels like my attackspeed does nothing for me due to mana problems.

Yes your equip is very good, so just go down with the Precision Level and just go up as far as it feels comfortable, we loose some uptime on Elemental Overload but I'm ok with the damage, not to crazy, but more than enough.
Thx. Feels better now with more mana. Ye the dmg is ok and you can do the uber elder etc. but i feel like we are not that great at blighted maps or is it just me?
Hi guys, Which Major and Minor pantheon? (for HC, if there is any difference)
bugor420>BAA
"
Akkatoraa a écrit :
Thx. Feels better now with more mana. Ye the dmg is ok and you can do the uber elder etc. but i feel like we are not that great at blighted maps or is it just me?

the build is designed to be able to do all bosses in the game deathless in HARDCORE, without needing any good tier items, just the mandatory uniques(thats relative cheap) pared with decent rares. and thats exactly what the build does.. that it then at same time have great aoe(with gem switch). and dps carry( with aura support) are just bonus...
"LVL 75 Unspec the phys notes at start into life/armor."

So by this you mean basically use regret orbs to completely undo every single passive point spent correct? Is there a way to respec these without having to reset every point behind them? Also whats the deal with the empty pob, first time ive ever seen that in a guide, could you not have taken 5 minutes to make a proper pob for your build guide, seems very half assed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires