3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

There is one solution to help with mana. I am thinking about node - Essence Sap or Battle Rouse. We can get that with oils. Do you think it could work ? Leaning towards Battle Rouse, 8% of taken dmg is quite alot. Would it work with our degen too?
Dernière édition par Astarotte, le 11 sept. 2019 07:51:00
"
Astarotte a écrit :
There is one solution to help with mana. I am thinking about node - Essence Sap or Battle Rouse. We can get that with oils. Do you think it could work ? Leaning towards Battle Rouse, 8% of taken dmg is quite alot. Would it work with our degen too?

Battle rouse seems interesting. I'll test it. I don't think essence sap works though. 2 mana per hit can help when you're undegeared, but I would rather just scale damage via the annointment so I can leech for more.
I am also starting to wonder if another hidden node from oils is worth returning to molten strike as main skill. Tribal Fury (12% melee dmg, and additional target, so with ancestral call we will get 4 x hits)
Thanks for the build, going to try it out for 3.8!
Dernière édition par drummer88, le 11 sept. 2019 15:38:34
-15 mana cost on armour helps alot.
Last league I did not have urge to use mana flask while having -15 mana from chest.
There is one more thing i am trying to do. It could increase our dmg and survival. What do you think about
+ some of life leech nodes/dmg while leeching.
Hey there :)

I´m thinking about trying this build, but i have a few questions.

Wouldn´t be Unyielding be better then Unrelenting? Because it gives more damage and AoE and also the Endurance Charge on stun, so one could use a different support gem.

Or would you loose that much of tankiness if you gave up Unrelenting?

I personally want to go Unstoppable with any Jugg build, because of the insane QoL it provides for me.
Would it also be an option to go for this instead uf Unrelenting?
"
Krogodü a écrit :
Hey there :)

I´m thinking about trying this build, but i have a few questions.

Wouldn´t be Unyielding be better then Unrelenting? Because it gives more damage and AoE and also the Endurance Charge on stun, so one could use a different support gem.

Or would you loose that much of tankiness if you gave up Unrelenting?

I personally want to go Unstoppable with any Jugg build, because of the insane QoL it provides for me.
Would it also be an option to go for this instead uf Unrelenting?

I'm at t15/shaper. Unrelenting is selected primarily for hardcore. I'm in sc, and I selected unyielding. I have no complaints with tankiness. It's not 22k es 50k armor mana guardian with proper usage of vms tanky, but its tanky enough.

Unstopabble is basically Kaom's Roots. I have managed to baically cap resistances in ho while using kaom's so I personally do not see a need for unstoppable. +1 max end charges corruption is awesome as well.

I have found that getting a watchers eye that gives immunity to ignite and burning ground, with poison immunity from the pantheon is huge qol. As the guide states, with all of the mitigation from hits, the only threatening thing to the build is damage over time. With the watchers, the more common sources of dot damage that can kill us are bleed (solved with flasks), curses (again solved with flasks), shaper degen and caustic ground. The last two are easy to avoid/move out of.

Dernière édition par Dev1ator, le 12 sept. 2019 16:08:03
im tryin this build but im running out of mana a lot.
also i dont have the attack speed, something seems off, can anyone help me out please?
im tryin this build but im running out of mana a lot.
also i dont have the attack speed, something seems off, can anyone help me out please?
also my damage sometimes is not enough on tier 2 maps for Blight towers..
Dernière édition par soulnote77, le 13 sept. 2019 06:44:42

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires