[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

"
xaeror35 a écrit :
Could use some advice on where to go from here. I have about 4ex. I feel a bit squishy and can get lit up in red maps quickly with some Blight mobs or legion.

Someone can explain diference between Ranger frost blades and marauder frost blades.Ican see marauder have more dps but i dont know.Thx
How would I go about crafting something like your helmet?
Hello,

anybody knows what is better for helmet?

Lab enchant "increased frost blades damage 40%" or mod "nearby enemies get -9% cold resistance"?

Need to know that I don't have "curse elemental weakness" on my gloves.
Has this build been abandoned? POB is showing the Tempered Flesh jewel is actually hurting my build (-1.5% damage). What gives?
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
Has this build been abandoned? POB is showing the Tempered Flesh jewel is actually hurting my build (-1.5% damage). What gives?

If you hover over the jewel in PoB you'll see that the crit multi line is red, showing PoB isn't factoring it in.

If you equip/unequip the jewel and look at your sheet crit multi in game you'll see it actually change the appropriate amount.

If you hard code the appropriate crit multi value in (~65% in game, will have to verify that) you'll see that the jewel actually gives you DPS (say 10%) rather than taking away from :)
PoB is showing strength node cluster where Tempered Flesh is positioned, ingame there are Bleed nodes instead, so im getting 42% crit multi instead of said 65% ingame, Also what should we anoint?
I am having a lot of trouble with red blight maps. Maybe this build just isn't good for it? 2-3 minutes in with multiple bosses spawned I usually get overwhelmed.
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
I am having a lot of trouble with red blight maps. Maybe this build just isn't good for it? 2-3 minutes in with multiple bosses spawned I usually get overwhelmed.

u need upgrade your gear for more DPS
I import your char to PoB and u got fully buffed
2,7 mln Shaper DPS with Ancestrall Call
3,8 mln Shaper DPS with Ruthless
search for better foils with crit, chest with crit, change rings for Mark of the Elder + rare ring with assasins mark on hit, got better helmet rare with enchant... this league is not melee meta so gear is not that expensive like before :)

if u got probloem with survi check my tree. i played with Acrobatics and is much better :)
ing: Sehemyr
ATM tempered flesh doesn't look like the best option since they swapped the strength nodes for some bleed nodes, witch results in 42% crit mult at the cost of -50 str.

With a cheap jewel you can get around 38-40 crit multi plus some attack speed, which i believe is a increase in DPS + around 100 life from the strenght.

this jewel cost me 10c, if i get lucky with some divines i cant get it up to 45 crit multi.

Anyways very nice guide, the build looks very promising.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires