[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

Im a little confused about something. Im looking through the build/guide/gear and you have something like 70% cold pen. What is the purpose of that. From what I understand is that you can't get mobs to have neg resistances and the shaper/elder only have 40 ele rez of each so you over doing it by almost double. Im not sure im misunderstanding something of if its a mistake in the build.
"
Janyte a écrit :
Im a little confused about something. Im looking through the build/guide/gear and you have something like 70% cold pen. What is the purpose of that. From what I understand is that you can't get mobs to have neg resistances and the shaper/elder only have 40 ele rez of each so you over doing it by almost double. Im not sure im misunderstanding something of if its a mistake in the build.

"Resistance penetration
Main article: Penetration
Penetration is applied as damage is dealt, after other resistance calculations. This means that Penetration will affect damage dealt even if the target's raw resistance value is far above its resistance cap.[1]

Both reduction (as from curses), and penetration (as from Penetration gems), can reduce a target's resistance below 0%. There is no minimum resistance floor.'
ing: Sehemyr
Hi guys :)
My almost final gear in Blight :P
i nned only Watcher's Eye to full equip

on this setup i got 12,28 mln Shaper DPS full buffed with Ruthless

My Gear:

Watch my Uber Elder Deathless :)
No my best fight but only this i record :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t2IWLkX2ZI

btw.
Minotaur on max buff die in one sec :P
Thanks for build
Dernière édition par blajo, le 29 sept. 2019 07:46:07
Currently struggling with survivability at the moment, anyone got an advice on the easiest way to fix this?
"
Reazion a écrit :
Currently struggling with survivability at the moment, anyone got an advice on the easiest way to fix this?

do u use all auras ? i think not because u dot have any -mana cost of skill and u have only enlighten lvl3
Flesh and stone give u ALOT o survi
Try my version tree. i play with Acrobatics + dodge flask
"
blajo a écrit :
"
Reazion a écrit :

do u use all auras ? i think not because u dot have any -mana cost of skill and u have only enlighten lvl3

I'll have a look. You're right i don't play with all auras, I'm using flesh and stone instead of precision at the moment. That said, i wasn't using flesh and stone when i made the first comment and it's helped a lot, i still die a fair bit on bosses due to low total hp atm though.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you spec out of to go for acrobatics?
"
Reazion a écrit :
"
blajo a écrit :
"
Reazion a écrit :

I'll have a look. You're right i don't play with all auras, I'm using flesh and stone instead of precision at the moment. That said, i wasn't using flesh and stone when i made the first comment and it's helped a lot, i still die a fair bit on bosses due to low total hp atm though.

Keep leveling. You are only 85. This build starts to shine in the 90s. I am running T15s EASILY and can wipe a map faster than any build I have ever played.
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
"
Reazion a écrit :
"
blajo a écrit :

Keep leveling. You are only 85. This build starts to shine in the 90s. I am running T15s EASILY and can wipe a map faster than any build I have ever played.

hmm, aight.
One more noobish question, do you normally grind lower tier maps untill 90 ish before going reds? i can clear tier 13 trash mobs but tend to get oneshot by map bosses :P
Dernière édition par Reazion, le 2 oct. 2019 13:33:02
ez game :)
check my vid
Mino run with one sec mino kill :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-EwgKWXc8&t
love this build :P
Dernière édition par blajo, le 2 oct. 2019 09:44:06
Found my mistake.
Dernière édition par Infernonyc, le 2 oct. 2019 13:54:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :