[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

Hello there, what are some good oils to use on my equipment? Do I need to use oils?

Also, what bandits do I kill/spare
Dernière édition par kevinenguillo, le 14 sept. 2019 05:21:34
How do I stop getting stuck on stuff when leap slamming? This build is super fast but honestly cyclone is much easier to move around with and overly faster because i dont keep getting stuck.
Sorry the noob question, but where does your power charges come from?
Any guides on how to craft the chest? Its so expensive right now and I might wanna try to craft my own instead.
"
hamilcarTHC a écrit :

Ring with Curse Enemies with Level # Assassin's Mark on Hit
"
kevinenguillo a écrit :
Hello there, what are some good oils to use on my equipment? Do I need to use oils?

Diamond Skin is pretty worthwhile getting through oils (and doesn't require any fancy oils).

For bandits help Alira
Dernière édition par whitet, le 15 sept. 2019 20:44:34
I'm considering switching to your frost blades build from your concecrated path one since all that screen jumping around is making me dizzy. The tree seems to be largely the same, so I guess it would be pretty smooth to transfer. Anything to consider?

As a sidenote - in the video showcases, what is the "explosion" mtx that makes that blue cloud when enemies die?
"
whitet a écrit :
"
hamilcarTHC a écrit :

Ring with Curse Enemies with Level # Assassin's Mark on Hit

Thanks!
"
kevinenguillo a écrit :

For damage I got Ambidexterity that is not expensive, but the best ones are Blade Master and Assassination
Dernière édition par hamilcarTHC, le 16 sept. 2019 14:07:53
I just took down uber elder with this build! I was honestly kinda scared earlier in the league that I wouldn't be able to do it but after getting some good upgrades the damage is kinda nuts. Still a glass cannon but as long as I don't have incredibly stupid deaths uber elder isn't that bad. Thanks so much for this build I absolutely love the clear speed, and I'm very happy to know now I don't have to keep paying for boss carries!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires