[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

"
blajo a écrit :
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
I am having a lot of trouble with red blight maps. Maybe this build just isn't good for it? 2-3 minutes in with multiple bosses spawned I usually get overwhelmed.

u need upgrade your gear for more DPS
I import your char to PoB and u got fully buffed
2,7 mln Shaper DPS with Ancestrall Call
3,8 mln Shaper DPS with Ruthless
search for better foils with crit, chest with crit, change rings for Mark of the Elder + rare ring with assasins mark on hit, got better helmet rare with enchant... this league is not melee meta so gear is not that expensive like before :)

if u got problem with survi check my tree. i played with Acrobatics and is much better :)

Thank you. I will give your tree a try and see where my gear can improve. I have 15ex.. Which should I focus on first? two good foils are going to take it all :(
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
"
blajo a écrit :
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
I am having a lot of trouble with red blight maps. Maybe this build just isn't good for it? 2-3 minutes in with multiple bosses spawned I usually get overwhelmed.

u need upgrade your gear for more DPS
I import your char to PoB and u got fully buffed
2,7 mln Shaper DPS with Ancestrall Call
3,8 mln Shaper DPS with Ruthless
search for better foils with crit, chest with crit, change rings for Mark of the Elder + rare ring with assasins mark on hit, got better helmet rare with enchant... this league is not melee meta so gear is not that expensive like before :)

if u got problem with survi check my tree. i played with Acrobatics and is much better :)

Thank you. I will give your tree a try and see where my gear can improve. I have 15ex.. Which should I focus on first? two good foils are going to take it all :(

y first buy foils or make it
i do my foils myself :)
ing: Sehemyr
"
xaeror35 a écrit :

Very important upgrade is combo: Shaped ring with mod "Curse Enemies with Level 8 Assassin's Mark on Hit" and Mark of the Elder Steel ring. These will give huge dmg boost.
I feel like life leech is kinda slow, can be hard to survive against tougher bosses.
Is it worth it to spend another point in attack damage leech?
"
Mwoua a écrit :
I feel like life leech is kinda slow, can be hard to survive against tougher bosses.
Is it worth it to spend another point in attack damage leech?

What are those tougher bosses?

Is is this character "Mw으ua" current? With all that gear?
Yes its the character Mw으ua

Tougher bosses are shaper guardians. I didnt have any trouble on shaper because I dodge pretty much evertyhing, but against shaper guardians, I am often out of life flask because I dont regen fast enough after a hit (or against phoenix boss, when the add attacks me)

Sometimes I replace my thief torment with a diamond ring similar to the other one I have.

And I replace ancestral call with melee physical damage.

Oh and I just changed belt for a stygian with life/ cold damage/ increased WED. Didnt play with it yet, my damage should be a bit better, survivability more or less the same
Dernière édition par Mwoua, le 26 sept. 2019 17:00:57
"
Mwoua a écrit :
Yes its the character Mw으ua

Tougher bosses are shaper guardians. I didnt have any trouble on shaper because I dodge pretty much evertyhing, but against shaper guardians, I am often out of life flask because I dont regen fast enough after a hit (or against phoenix boss, when the add attacks me)

Sometimes I replace my thief torment with a diamond ring similar to the other one I have.

And I replace ancestral call with melee physical damage.

Oh and I just changed belt for a stygian with life/ cold damage/ increased WED. Didnt play with it yet, my damage should be a bit better, survivability more or less the same

I have the same problem. Longer fights with phased bosses I usually RIP because I run out of flasks and cant outleech the damage being dealt.

I did upgrade my rings last night finally and it made a huge difference. I blew 3ex because i messed up crafting and ended up just buying what i needed. oh well. Next up is some improved foils and helmet.

Hellas Fellas

Just want to give a final Summary of this Build now that i decided to make a new character.

This Build was an absolute pleasure to Leaguestart with and a positive experience in every way.

I started mapping with zero investment and casually upgrade along the Maptiers and it just scaled perfect with every item i upgraded.

I can absolutley recommend this buildguide to everyone. Espesially for Leaguestarts this will be my new Favourite.

Clearspeed is insane and even a t16 feels like a t1.

This build is as mentioned by Krovah on the squishy side, so bossing was a little tough at the beginning. Shaper Guardians were doable but killed me quite often. After some more updates they just started melting in seconds.
Shaper and Uber Guardians are a joke.
Uber Elder took some time to really learn the mechanics [its a melee build afterall] but once i got that down this build turned into a nice uber farmer for me. 21 down so far.

Biggest downside i encountered was trying to find a new build to play that will match this builds clearspeed and bossing capability [Awsome Problem to have]. Just ended up picking something for fun, because ill have this machine as a backup.

A day ago i upgraded to the final Elder Plate and the corr. Tombfist just for completion but it performed just as beautifull without this stuff.
There is still allot i could upgrade but i just dont see the point anymore.
Even the Astral Plate/ Tombfist/ Enlighten4-Flesh and stone Combo i updated where totally pointless and just for my joy.[didnt even do a uber elder after this purchase]

So here is my final form.
Lvl 96. poe.ninja ranks me Nr.7 in Dps. Anc-Call 6mil dps, Ruthless 8+Mil.
Amulet, Ring and Sword could still be much better. But thers no point for me

Sooooooooo Thank you very much Krovah. I had an absolute Blast!!!

Dernière édition par R4C3R, le 28 sept. 2019 04:59:25
"
R4C3R a écrit :
Hellas Fellas

Just want to give a final Summary of this Build now that i decided to make a new character.

This Build was an absolute pleasure to Leaguestart with and a positive experience in every way.

I started mapping with zero investment and casually upgrade along the Maptiers and it just scaled perfect with every item i upgraded.

I can absolutley recommend this buildguide to everyone. Espesially for Leaguestarts this will be my new Favourite.

Clearspeed is insane and even a t16 feels like a t1.

This build is as mentioned by Krovah on the squishy side, so bossing was a little tough at the beginning. Shaper Guardians were doable but killed me quite often. After some more updates they just started melting in seconds.
Shaper and Uber Guardians are a joke.
Uber Elder took some time to really learn the mechanics [its a melee build afterall] but once i got that down this build turned into a nice uber farmer for me. 21 down so far.

Biggest downside i encountered was trying to find a new build to play that will match this builds clearspeed and bossing capability [Awsome Problem to have]. Just ended up picking something for fun, because ill have this machine as a backup.

A day ago i upgraded to the final Elder Plate and the corr. Tombfist just for completion but it performed just as beautifull without this stuff.
There is still allot i could upgrade but i just dont see the point anymore.
Even the Astral Plate/ Tombfist/ Enlighten4-Flesh and stone Combo i updated where totally pointless and just for my joy.[didnt even do a uber elder after this purchase]

So here is my final form.
Lvl 96. poe.ninja ranks me Nr.7 in Dps. Anc-Call 6mil dps, Ruthless 8+Mil.
Amulet, Ring and Sword could still be much better. But thers no point for me

Sooooooooo Thank you very much Krovah. I had an absolute Blast!!!

What upgrades helped you take out guardians/shaper easier? I am struggling big time, while maps just melt.
"
What upgrades helped you take out guardians/shaper easier? I am struggling big time, while maps just melt

I played with 260pdps foils till t16. After the guardian struggle i crafted the foils im currently wearing. jump from 260dps to 460/360 was huge.
I think i crafted the helmet short after that.
Kinda hard to put my finger on what i exectaly changed.

But it wasnt the combo i mentioned.
"

Dernière édition par R4C3R, le 28 sept. 2019 16:27:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires