[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

How does elemental DPS on a foil scale compared to pDPS? Is a 300pdps weapon with 100 cold dps a good buy?
I got 5ex to spend, can i do this build with 5ex and do stuff like shaper and uber elder?
So I am following the guide and using the Path of Building link however there are some changes to the tree. For example Twin Terrors has moved a bit and now requires a few more skill points to access.
Don't mind me just reserving my spot here.
I tend to prefer Berserker as my starter most of the time, but I was also curious about assassin since it had some stuff changed in it. Would consider this variation of frost blades stronger than Assassin, or do they just accomplish different goals?
Hello, what should i upgrade from my gear, i have 1 ex and 60c, better foil or better chest first, or something else?

Any suggestions to my next upgrade ?

thank you <3 (btw this kicks ass so faar)
Dernière édition par EnZan3, le 16 sept. 2019 05:17:54
im probably blind, but what pantheon would you recommend
"
kamillasak a écrit :
Hello, what should i upgrade from my gear, i have 1 ex and 60c, better foil or better chest first, or something else?
"

Broooo, your foils are really bad. Not trying to piss you off but they are really low phys dps, especially your off hand skull stinger. I would suggest to go to the guide and in detailed gear section there is a link to foils labelled "just getting started"(or something similar to that)

I quickly just looked for you and there are foils for 10c or less that are at least TWICE the dps yours has, somwtimes 3 times if you get good edps as well. Buy some of those first and see how it feels damage wise before you upgrade further.
Dernière édition par Tyetan1, le 13 sept. 2019 21:39:45
I second the question about pantheons.
Additionally, in Blight we get a free notable with anointing an amulet. Any recommendations here? So far Im using Diamond Skin, cause stats are okay and I had the oils laying around

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires