[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

"
Mwoua a écrit :
I would be buy two scaeva (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Scaeva) thats what I have, they are cheap and I have no issue running yellow maps.
You can also upgrade your amulet for something with life + resist for less than 5c

All of my items were worth less than 20c until yesterday and I could run yellow maps

The Scaeva has about the same PDPS but slower attack speed. Think that is going to actually help?
scaeva dps is slightly better and they are really cheap.

Also, replace melee physical damage by elemental damage with attacks, so it will work with both melee and projectiles.

You can check my profile if you want for cheap items. I dont think a single one is worth more than 5c (except my flasks)

And where are your hatred and Herald of Ice?
Dernière édition par Mwoua, le 10 sept. 2019 22:55:23
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
I am very poor.. 40C at the moment. Where should I start upgrades (best bang items)? I feel very weak in white maps.

You can try get rid of the uniques and get some rares with life resists etc and craft damage onto them.

But i suspect its the playstyle that makes you feel weak. I have similar cheap gear and have no issues at all, think you need to be more aggressive. I will literally leap slam right into the middle of the pack and unleash, and shit dies so quick you dont get hit. Thats the secret i think. Test it and see i guess
"
Mwoua a écrit :
scaeva dps is slightly better and they are really cheap.

Also, replace melee physical damage by elemental damage with attacks, so it will work with both melee and projectiles.

You can check my profile if you want for cheap items. I dont think a single one is worth more than 5c (except my flasks)

And where are your hatred and Herald of Ice?

I cant run Hatred, Precision, and Herald of Ice at the same time.
Get rid of precision, run HoI and hatred, you'll get precision later when you have enlighten lvl 4
I just entered maps and am lvl 71. Found a lucky jewellers touch (5link) prophecy. Any recomendations on a decent body armour??? ATM Im using a really poor 5 link with 1 resist and 70 life...

ps. thx for the guide. the first couple acts were kind of annoying at times, due to the low single target, but it clicked at some point and now im having a really good time!
Switched to this from Tectonic slam which was honestly terrible and I died a lot. This is such a fast build and I'm loving it. My only problem currently is it's more of a glass cannon and for end game you really have to be good at dodging. Luckily, you're insanely fast with all the attack speed.
"
Computerimac a écrit :
Switched to this from Tectonic slam which was honestly terrible and I died a lot. This is such a fast build and I'm loving it. My only problem currently is it's more of a glass cannon and for end game you really have to be good at dodging. Luckily, you're insanely fast with all the attack speed.

Hey Computerimac! It's so funny you mention Tectonic Slam in this context since I almost made one of those instead of this build but I could not find a feasible way to make the build feel good and perform well.

The comment you made towards being more of a glass cannon is 100% on point, this is definitely not a tanky T H I C K J U G G build for sure. You're also 100% on point with recognizing the benefit of speed as a defensive, because if you cant get hit than having 10,000 health or 1 health is pretty irrelevant. Luckily, you can reach about 6.5k hp with near 10 million DPS and other defensive setups but I found myself more than comfortable with the glass cannon version since I'm a fan of the saying "What's dead can't make you dead."!
"
ChinCha123 a écrit :
I just entered maps and am lvl 71. Found a lucky jewellers touch (5link) prophecy. Any recomendations on a decent body armour??? ATM Im using a really poor 5 link with 1 resist and 70 life...

ps. thx for the guide. the first couple acts were kind of annoying at times, due to the low single target, but it clicked at some point and now im having a really good time!

Hey ChinCha! I'd 100% recommend taking a look at the body armor portion of the detailed gearing guide, but that aside I'd recommend looking into getting any chest with -max mana to socketed gems as it will make your mana use so much better! Other than that, anything works!
"
Eyepatchouli a écrit :
I've only ever played frostblades raider til 87 last league(before i deleted i to grab the same name) im really interested in this build after not liking the feel of bladestorm so much. I was just wondering how hard it is to handle the health degen? Especially for a newish player

Hey Eye, apologies for the delay in getting back to you! I personally hate degens, and I was worried with the rage degen and blood rage that it would be a pain to manage. I'll be honest, I never noticed it one bit. You have enough innate regen to not worry about Blood Rage and the Rage degen stops in a second or two that you are not dealing damage. If you're dealing damage, you're leeching health so you can see where it would not come into play much!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires