[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

"
TheBigMic a écrit :
"
Tyetan1 a écrit :
"
Krovah a écrit :

Hey guys, I am so sorry about not being able to update it before league start

It's all good mate, hope everything worked out good for you at work etc. Since your guide was so well written I went ahead and used it as my league starter anyway and I must say I was not disappointed. It is amazing. The most fun I've had with any build. So thankyou for an amazing guide

I can only agree with Tyetan1. I startet with this build as well, with a kind of ssf (only trading with a buddy). I recently finished act 10 and it feels so good in maps, espacially the occasional legion encounters.

But again a great thx for this guide!

Hey thank you BigMic! I really loved the build myself which is why I wrote so much about it in the first place!
"
CefkaPalazzo a écrit :
This is the fastest map clearing build I've ever played. I didn't know it was possible to have so much attack speed that you leap slam so fast sometimes it makes you jump twice lol. On track to have 6-7m shaper dps at 90 ish w/ 5.5k hp.

How in the world do you have this gear already? Or is this standard?
Hi,
just reached map with this build, and its really fun to play.

I was just wondering how you proc arakaali regen?

And could soul tether be used? Might be hard to balance resist, but the overleech is nice

Also, what about atziri's promise instead of wise oak? PoB show similar damage
Dernière édition par Mwoua, le 9 sept. 2019 18:24:22
That was the gear I threw together on Standard in between leagues lol.
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
"
CefkaPalazzo a écrit :
This is the fastest map clearing build I've ever played. I didn't know it was possible to have so much attack speed that you leap slam so fast sometimes it makes you jump twice lol. On track to have 6-7m shaper dps at 90 ish w/ 5.5k hp.

How in the world do you have this gear already? Or is this standard?

Hey Xaeror35! I thought that to myself for a moment but luckily if you hover over the item you can see what league it comes from! In this case it's standard for sure!
"
Mwoua a écrit :
Hi,
just reached map with this build, and its really fun to play.

I was just wondering how you proc arakaali regen?

And could soul tether be used? Might be hard to balance resist, but the overleech is nice

Also, what about atziri's promise instead of wise oak? PoB show similar damage

So after they reworked the way immortal call functions, it was harder to abuse the blood rage + immortal call feature. Honestly, I personally found that the times I needed the regen was after bleed stacks and that by using an anti-bleed my health would then skyrocket back up. It's not that amazing anymore for sure, but this is just a personal touch.
Hi, how this build would go as a Raider? Still doable or nah? I have a standard character leveled as raider so
I've only ever played frostblades raider til 87 last league(before i deleted i to grab the same name) im really interested in this build after not liking the feel of bladestorm so much. I was just wondering how hard it is to handle the health degen? Especially for a newish player
I am very poor.. 40C at the moment. Where should I start upgrades (best bang items)? I feel very weak in white maps.

I would be buy two scaeva (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Scaeva) thats what I have, they are cheap and I have no issue running yellow maps.
You can also upgrade your amulet for something with life + resist for less than 5c

All of my items were worth less than 20c until yesterday and I could run yellow maps

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires