[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

And what is up with crave the slaughter. Dont mind the lose of double damage but is it really just rage stacks only for a whole ascendancy? Even the support gem gives phys dam as well
This is the fastest map clearing build I've ever played. I didn't know it was possible to have so much attack speed that you leap slam so fast sometimes it makes you jump twice lol. On track to have 6-7m shaper dps at 90 ish w/ 5.5k hp.

Dernière édition par CefkaPalazzo, le 5 sept. 2019 00:27:11
"
CefkaPalazzo a écrit :
This is the fastest map clearing build I've ever played. I didn't know it was possible to have so much attack speed that you leap slam so fast sometimes it makes you jump twice lol. On track to have 6-7m shaper dps at 90 ish w/ 5.5k hp.

CefkaPalazzo's Awesome Gear

Thank you so much CefkaPalazzo!! I'm so excited to hear people are still enjoying the build, I've actually just updated it for 3.8 but besides the primal, fundamental buffs there is not too much that has changed!

You actually just gained no joke about 15% MORE attack speed from 3.8! I actually found myself leap slamming so fast sometimes that I'd get stuck in the environment on some weird corners because my character was doing a strange desync-sync-to-current-position server side thing (very, very rare dont worry random passerby that may be reading this).

You're doing an awesome job, let me know how things go!
"
Tyetan1 a écrit :
"
BBearWise a écrit :
Hello!! I am very much so looking to play this build in Blight, will you be updating the build before the launch?

I am also wondering this too. Please update for upcoming league

Pretty Please

"
BBearWise a écrit :
Hello!! I am very much so looking to play this build in Blight, will you be updating the build before the launch?

"
TheBigMic a écrit :
Hey, I'm really interested in your build and want to start the next league with it. I know you've said that your quite busy at the moment, but is it likely that you update this guide once patch notes are out?

Hey guys, I am so sorry about not being able to update it before league start and especially for not being able to respond to you all to at least ensure it was a top priority. I had an exceptionally huge promotion at work that was unexpected which required a lot of attention.

I've updated the content on the guide, if you want to see my thoughts on the patch notes then perfect because I have my thoughts on all the changes near the top of the forum guide!

Thank you all so, so much for your support. I can not begin to express how much genuine happiness it brings me to be a part of this wonderful community.
Dernière édition par Krovah, le 7 sept. 2019 12:22:30
"
Krovah a écrit :

You actually just gained no joke about 15% MORE attack speed from 3.8! I actually found myself leap slamming so fast sometimes that I'd get stuck in the environment on some weird corners because my character was doing a strange desync-sync-to-current-position server side thing (very, very rare dont worry random passerby that may be reading this).

Yeah, I've started holding down Frost Blades when I Leap Slam so that I don't automatically double-jump lol. Whirling Blades doesn't have this issue, but it also get stuck on rocks, closed gates, and gaps the size of a human hair, so no thanks to that!
"
Krovah a écrit :

Hey guys, I am so sorry about not being able to update it before league start

It's all good mate, hope everything worked out good for you at work etc. Since your guide was so well written I went ahead and used it as my league starter anyway and I must say I was not disappointed. It is amazing. The most fun I've had with any build. So thankyou for an amazing guide
"
Tyetan1 a écrit :
"
Krovah a écrit :

It's all good mate, hope everything worked out good for you at work etc. Since your guide was so well written I went ahead and used it as my league starter anyway and I must say I was not disappointed. It is amazing. The most fun I've had with any build. So thankyou for an amazing guide

I can only agree with Tyetan1. I startet with this build as well, with a kind of ssf (only trading with a buddy). I recently finished act 10 and it feels so good in maps, espacially the occasional legion encounters.

But again a great thx for this guide!
Just started with this build and am 85 so far. Im just loving it. Thanks for this awsome guide.

BTW. if you find some good passives to anoint let us know ^^
"
R4C3R a écrit :
Just started with this build and am 85 so far. Im just loving it. Thanks for this awsome guide.

BTW. if you find some good passives to anoint let us know ^^

Hey thank you so much R4C3R! I'm keeping an eye out for solid pick ups, such as Diamond Skin (24% Inc Armour / +12% All Res / +3% Movespeed) for one Clear, Sepia and Teal oil!
"
Tyetan1 a écrit :
"
Krovah a écrit :

Thank you so much Tyetan1! I really appeciate the kind words and understanding! Work is going well, and I'm working on putting together additional guides for the new league as always!

I really put a ton of work into the build guide, so I'm not surprised it was able to hold its own for a little bit (and there were not a ton of changes to our side of the tree).

Always feel free to reach out on the forums, in game or discord if you have any questions!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires