[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

I had really hard time against uber elder, everything else was EZ.So i specced out acro/phase acro too.My shaper dmg dropped from 6.5million to 6mill but i dont care, its safer now then before.But if u have problem even with "normal" packs then something is not okay with your playstyle or with your damage.This char isnt tanky, thats why we need a lot of damage to kill the mobs before they kill us.And as i said, only uber elder and uber atziri could kill me a couple of times (uber atziri reflect hit hard because i have so high damage...) but otherwise the guardians are EZ , legion mobs too if u kill them first and i usually kill them first.u have to play more agressive if u have a glasscannon char, go for the mobs, be quicker and then u can annihilate them.

checked your pob and i saw that u have only 2 dmg flasks.Get an atziri flask for example or that unique bishmut what gives penetration and the Taste of hate is a must have flask too.u dont need basalt and silver flask.Your amulet has literally no dmg on it, get critmulti or ele dmg at least.
Dernière édition par slicchabib, le 16 août 2019 15:52:05
Today i went for HoG, was curious if i can beat them and i hit like a train. :D They had no chance against me.Died 2 times, dunno how, i think a chaos char killed me because i wasnt fast enough but everybody else was EZ.Naturally i needed a balefire as a weapon swap because of the maxblock chars but they werent a problem either.So its officially, this build can do the hog without a sweat. ;)
xd
Hi,

First off thanks for the detailed guide. Great Job.

At the end i changed the tree more or less completly to achieve some higher crit rate for the cost of as, still have 14as/s.also substituted melee Phys with fortify and went for phase acro to be a bit tankier.

Feel free to inspect my char and give me some feedback.

Cheers
Hey,

I'm really interested in your build and want to start the next league with it.
I know you've said that your quite busy at the moment, but is it likely that you update this guide once patch notes are out?

idk if im using this right, first post on a forum ever and im using this stuff thanks man im having fun :)
Dernière édition par Apatheticy, le 27 août 2019 05:58:54
Looks like this is still going to be strong in 3.8. Sucks to lose the double damage mod and some crit / crit multi... but I think zerker will still be the best class for this. At least we didn't lose our mana leech like casters did xD
Dernière édition par CefkaPalazzo, le 3 sept. 2019 12:42:38
How do you think to play Frost Blades Raider or Maruder? It's hard for me to choose and both builds look amazing.
Hello!! I am very much so looking to play this build in Blight, will you be updating the build before the launch?
"
BBearWise a écrit :
Hello!! I am very much so looking to play this build in Blight, will you be updating the build before the launch?

I am also wondering this too. Please update for upcoming league

Pretty Please

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires