[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

Hey all, I've updated the original post with a video on getting the gear for the build. The sound is pretty loud in the video and I ramble a fair bit, sorry :(

I also updated the gearing section with trade search links for most things.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
Ryslatha's Coil worth pursuing as an endgame damage option?
I've probably spent upwards of 400-500c trying to craft this axe so far. I've only landed the 60% mod once with bad rolls :(
Bought a royal axe on DHC (they are 70c here) and clicked once, turned out pretty ok to start with :D

Not sure if i'm gonna reroll this or later just buy a new one to craft...

edit: nevermind I ripped at lvl 88 :D
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Dernière édition par Chickenlal, le 23 mars 2020 16:09:12
"
geoffreytuck a écrit :
Hey all, I've updated the original post with a video on getting the gear for the build. The sound is pretty loud in the video and I ramble a fair bit, sorry :(

I also updated the gearing section with trade search links for most things.

Man, great video! Thanks so much. Very good explanations for every step, especially for someone like me who's relatively new crafting. I wish more build guides would do something like this.
"
scrambled777 a écrit :

It doesn't work for bleed damage, since bleed isn't a Physical Attack.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
"
geoffreytuck a écrit :
"
scrambled777 a écrit :

It doesn't work for bleed damage, since bleed isn't a Physical Attack.

Yeah you're correct in that it won't act as a multiplier of the bleed damage directly. However, my understanding is that it will increase the top roll of the physical hit and the bleed damage is based off that hit damage roll. With Ryslatha's, the potential top damage roll increases by a lot.

At any one time, Crimson Dance will keep 8 of your highest damage bleed rolls inflicted. So over prolonged fights where you have inflicted lots of bleed stacks, I would imagine Ryslatha's would help a lot with average bleed damage over time.

Someone did some simulations on Ryslatha's effect on bleed damage and came up with at least 18% damage increase - this increases the more bleeding stacks you inflict as there is higher chance for more stacks to roll max damage.

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ejan95/simulation_the_effects_of_ryslathas_coil_on/

The belt is incredibly expensive at the moment (6ex) so I'm definitely not saying it should be a core item or anything, but I think it's a great item to chase for min-maxing damage.
Budget build to complete the Simulacrum?

Hi,
I start Delirium with Arc saboteur and it seems to be a bad idea. Not tanky enough, not has high DPS to kill the endgame boss in the 20/20 waves even using Ball Lightning. I want to reroll. I search youtube with keyword "Simulacrum" and with the time "last week" and I find a few build but they are all expensive, e.g. Storm Brand - ArchMage hierophant, Mana guardian Icestorm, Bleed Bow Gladiator, Imaple Cyclone Champion...etc, all of them have high-end, expensive gears.

I am not good at making exalts so I look for
1. budget build(less than 300 chaos)
2. tanky(maybe only shaper, sirus and delirium monsters can oneshot)
3. good enough DPS.

I plan to play this build:
(900k Bleed DPS vs Simulacrum. Max Block Gladiator)
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgJSJ3PxEu0&t=1016s (Youtube)
2. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2586705/page/1 (POE forum)

Any comments are appreciated.
Hi, i don't understand with ax, if i use corroded fossil on ax with hunter base or any other base but no elder i have a chance to make 60% chances that the bleed shots will do 100% more damage? or can this mode only appear on elder level 83+ weapons?
Dernière édition par FifthHornet42, le 24 mars 2020 10:37:10
only elder

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires