[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

"
isthatmojo a écrit :
How do I get an ilvl 84 elder siege axe base to try to craft an axe for this build? I see these going for 2ex+, and I'm not sure how to efficiently farm elder items anymore with the new atlas. Are you all crafting your own weapons for Lacerate/Bleed, or just buying them?

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Firstly: you need ilvl 83 not 84 for the bleed mod.

Secondly: Are you talking about SC Delirium? I'm seeing plenty of ilvl 83+ elder siege axes going for 50c at the moment:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/8nLqe3BhV
Siege Axe is a lot less bleed damage than a Royal Axe. But there should be plenty available. I got mine for 45c a few days ago, so they are probably cheaper now.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
Ah ok, I'm seeing some bases for 40-60c. I've never crafted something like this before. Do I just max the quality and hit it with corroded/jagged fossils until I get the bleed mod? Having a hard time finding a step by step crafting guide, a lot of them assume a lot of knowledge I don't have. Thanks for the help ><
Yeah, I've been meaning to put up a guide on buying the gear for the build and crafting the Axe and Shield. I'll try to get that done next week sometime.

You're correct, just make it 20% and then use a 2 socket resonator with Corroded+Jagged fossils.

I worked it out the other day and there is a 20% chance to hit the 60% chance to deal 100% more damage mod doing this. It was only 14% with just corroded on its own, so I think using Jagged that only costs 1c is a good choice here.

To get the "Recover 5% life when you block" on the shield you just use a pristine fossil and a 1 socket resonator then hope the other mods aren't completely bad ;)
Dernière édition par geoffreytuck, le 21 mars 2020 04:36:31
"
geoffreytuck a écrit :
Yeah, I've been meaning to put up a guide on buying the gear for the build and crafting the Axe and Shield. I'll try to get that done next week sometime.

You're correct, just make it 20% and then use a 2 socket resonator with Corroded+Jagged fossils.

I worked it out the other day and there is a 20% chance to hit the 60% chance to deal 100% more damage mod doing this. It was only 14% with just corroded on its own, so I think using Jagged that only costs 1c is a good choice here.

To get the "Recover 5% life when you block" on the shield you just use a pristine fossil and a 1 socket resonator then hope the other mods aren't completely bad ;)

Please do it. Or at least link a source for those with lack of knowledge about crafting, in which group I include myself.

Loving the build and I just got the Cruel Lab. I'm leveling some Empower and Enlighten to make currency and buy whatever I need to create my gear in the next days
Dernière édition par Telgum, le 21 mars 2020 06:31:41
"
geoffreytuck a écrit :

Thank you! I'll start with that, I wasn't sure if spamming alt-orbs or using fossils was better. I'm still confused as to what I need to do after the fossils if I get the bleed mod to make the weapon better. What's the most important thing to look for outside of the 100% bleed damage, high top end and some IAS?
"
isthatmojo a écrit :
What's the most important thing to look for outside of the 100% bleed damage, high top end and some IAS?

Correct. I will list the crafting mods I would put on in order of importance, likely you will be limited by whether it has open prefix or suffix.

1. #% increased Physical Damage (prefix)
2. Adds # to # Physical Damage (prefix)
3. % Quality/Dex, Int or Str doesn't matter which (suffix) (veiled)
3. Attack Speed (suffix)

Suffixes are a personal choice. The quality will add more damage, but the attack speed will make the build feel better and leap slam faster.
I'm currently lvl 87 on DHC and gonna start to get looking into a bleed weapon.

Currently I'm playing in sand stance since I feel it gives me the best clear speed.

Once we get the bleed weapon is it better to play in blood stance?
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Currently playing Esoro's which is more impale based. It works well on everything except Awakener 8 and other endgame bosses.

Has this build been tested against Awakener 8/Uber Elder/etc?
I've just been clearing maps in Sand Stance and then switching to Blood Stance for bosses. 500k bleed DPS in Sand Stance is enough to clear all tiers of maps.

I've killed Awakener on this build many times, think I was around 30 kills last league and almost never died. With the % life on block shield you can just stand in those geysers he leaves on the ground to heal yourself. Uber Elder is a pain but I was able to do that last league as well, I am not good at dodging his abilities.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires