[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

I was planning to play this build in Standard as I have failed beating Sirus with my jugg and necro (I'm a noob player and a casual). Would it still be viable?
I killed sirius with my gladiator, be sure to get 'corrupted blood can not be inflicted on you ' on one jewel
Just went and converted the tree to 3.10 in PoB and for some reason it now states that 28% of combined bleed dps was lost (around 1.2 milion). I tried looking which nodes changed but there doesn't seem to be anything obvious.

Anyone would have a clue as what has changed so much?
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."
Hey all, I've updated the main post with some 3.10 Information.

Nothing really changed with the build, but I've given my opinion on which cluster nodes would be good to get.

I'm going to be playing a different build I created a while back and will throw up a guide for that in a week or two once I have all the relevant information on hand.

As I mentioned in the OP I will still answer questions in here if you want to know anything. Thanks :)
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
"
wizard_6 a écrit :
Just went and converted the tree to 3.10 in PoB and for some reason it now states that 28% of combined bleed dps was lost (around 1.2 milion). I tried looking which nodes changed but there doesn't seem to be anything obvious.

Something definitely changed, I just updated mine as well and my DPS went from 2.1m to 3.5m.

It was probably just them fixing several bleed related errors in PoB because I always suspected that it was showing far too low values for bleeding DPS.

Here is my build for comparison: https://pastebin.com/wwSswrxi (check Notes for where I get leech if you're following this)

So we are not using Pride, but switch to Malevolence and Skitterbots?
Dernière édition par Aamar26, le 12 mars 2020 06:02:55
If you can get the Malevolence watcher's eye then Malevolence is a lot better. If not, then stick with Pride.
Need to update the axe base for the Fossil craft Nerfs has to be

Elder Base ilvl84 for fossil crafting mod 60% chance to deal 100% more dmg.

Atleast take out hunter axe. mate cheers.
Dernière édition par daimonxp, le 13 mars 2020 01:32:36
"
geoffreytuck a écrit :
"
wizard_6 a écrit :

Something definitely changed, I just updated mine as well and my DPS went from 2.1m to 3.5m.

It was probably just them fixing several bleed related errors in PoB because I always suspected that it was showing far too low values for bleeding DPS.

Here is my build for comparison: https://pastebin.com/wwSswrxi (check Notes for where I get leech if you're following this)

Just one question, how is it possible to achive Deadly Draw and Retaliation from Thread of Hope jewel?
How the jewel is working ?
It's allocating ALL passives in radius (even small ones?) So one jewel equal extra (+10+20) passives?
"
dzabba a écrit :

Just one question, how is it possible to achive Deadly Draw and Retaliation from Thread of Hope jewel?
How the jewel is working ?
It's allocating ALL passives in radius (even small ones?) So one jewel equal extra (+10+20) passives?

Thread of Hope like other alocation jewels (can't remember the name from the top of my head) allows you to use your passive points to allocate passives without having to path to them. You can allocate any of the nodes within the radius each costing 1 passive point as you would normally.

The difference between Thread is it has variable ranges (which i believe you can use divine orb to reroll) and as opposed to the other alocation jewel (which allows you to allocate passives from the center of the jewel to the end of its radius) this one creates a "zone" of varying radius - you can see an example here:
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires