[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Gunshu a écrit :
hey, noob question here. With all those auras i have only 5% mana left, it feels unplayble i don't use all of them. Am i doing something wrong ?.
Thx for the guide Btw.

Hi there, checkout Probably Asked Question (PAQ) no 13 for mana issue. Good luck.

"
sinub801 a écrit :
Since it's kind of a general build, can I use different skill than cyclone?
Im tired of cyclone right now and the build looks so great
How about reave/ lacerate/ BF? what should I change to make it possible?

Of course you can, that's the best thing about this game. Changes and tweaks depends on what skill you want to use. Out of three skill you listed, Lacerate probably feels worst to play with the build due to the skill needs high attack speed to feel good.

Lacerate base attack speed is 60% of base, which the lowest out of any other attack skills. Adding Pulverize makes it slower and using Ahn's Might (which have base attack speed of 1.30 - very low for one hand sword) doesn't help either.

Blade Flurry probably the best skill to replace Cyclone since you can copy the entire build and just change the main skill -it will work just as fine.

For Reave, I'd replace Melee Physical Damage with Multistrike or Rage and drop Blood and Sand from aura setup due to mana cost. And use the Vaal version for extra clear ability. Good luck.
"
Asramero a écrit :

Of course you can, that's the best thing about this game. Changes and tweaks depends on what skill you want to use. Out of three skill you listed, Lacerate probably feels worst to play with the build due to the skill needs high attack speed to feel good.

Lacerate base attack speed is 60% of base, which the lowest out of any other attack skills. Adding Pulverize makes it slower and using Ahn's Might (which have base attack speed of 1.30 - very low for one hand sword) doesn't help either.

Blade Flurry probably the best skill to replace Cyclone since you can copy the entire build and just change the main skill -it will work just as fine.

For Reave, I'd replace Melee Physical Damage with Multistrike or Rage and drop Blood and Sand from aura setup due to mana cost. And use the Vaal version for extra clear ability. Good luck.

Thanks a lot for your input.
Will try this build out prob next league for sure!
Hi mate, this is a really nice build. Would like to give it a go. Wondering if i can start from Sion slay/raider? As we have 0 max frenzy charge, with raider ascendance, we can have onslaught all the time. Not sure if im correct or not..
Been playing this build and it feels amazing! Started with league close to ending so sure didn't do much, but after not playing for a good while, this was a cheap build to jump into and already have great damage. I don't know how much this can scale up, probably better to spec out to foils once you get the money, but with just a Tabula and stuff that summed up wouldn't match the price of a second Tabula, it already deals great damage for what you put in and can easily handle red maps. Getting the maim/-15/high life roll 6link chest made it all better too. I'll probably run this build as my league starter so I don't need to spend much early on and multiply my currency investments. Thanks a ton for the guide.
"
Wes07 a écrit :
Hi mate, this is a really nice build. Would like to give it a go. Wondering if i can start from Sion slay/raider? As we have 0 max frenzy charge, with raider ascendance, we can have onslaught all the time. Not sure if im correct or not..

Hey mate, of course you can. But it won't be as good as Slayer on defensive end. As for the Onslaught buff, with Perseverance Vanguard Belt and Fortify support on attack, you pretty much have permanent Onslaught.

"
Hallgrimsson a écrit :
Been playing this build and it feels amazing! Started with league close to ending so sure didn't do much, but after not playing for a good while, this was a cheap build to jump into and already have great damage. I don't know how much this can scale up, probably better to spec out to foils once you get the money, but with just a Tabula and stuff that summed up wouldn't match the price of a second Tabula, it already deals great damage for what you put in and can easily handle red maps. Getting the maim/-15/high life roll 6link chest made it all better too. I'll probably run this build as my league starter so I don't need to spend much early on and multiply my currency investments. Thanks a ton for the guide.

Thanks for the feedback. It takes very expensive foil to beat dual Ahn's Might because of its unique modifier so I don't really recommend that because those extra currency can be spend on better gear like high roll accessories, pseudo 7L armor, or impale Watcher's Eye jewel. Good luck in 3.9!
Definitely giving serious consideration to this for next league. I prefer something like starforge, but even in older leagues it would be a couple of weeks before the price stabilized. With the boss rework, who knows how obtainable starforge will even be now. This definitely gets some nice damage out of those ahn's mights.

I might do something like dropping brutal fervor for overwhelm and impact, and running soul tether for overleech instead. Scales the AoE a bit more, and opens up the option for corrupted soul in the point blank slot.

Not pathing to fatal blade is kind of a bummer. I feel like that is a shoe-in for an amulet annoint.

All depends on the patch notes though, really.
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 9 déc. 2019 14:47:53
How are people feeling about this for 3.9? I love melee/cyclone, so I'm thinking about trying this one out.
Hey man, great build! I read the infused channeling question, but something that wasnt clear for me... if i go for Inf Chan, which gem i take out?
Thinking to use this as my starter.

How rare/expensive will Ahn's be at start? What other weapons are good on budget when entering late acts/early mapping before can effort Ahn's?

Also little bit scared about mana issues early levels/mappings before can craft -15mana armor!

Hope this would be good build to get level 100 :)
started playing around 3 weeks ago, leveled my first character to above 90 using this guide, will be starting tomorrow with this build again, ty for the writeup Asramero!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires