[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
korlinki a écrit :
Just died 10 times on first act boss with this build 3 link sunder, ruthless, maim. Never in my short poe carrier i struggle so much, im done for today worst season start. Build so far 2/10. Never melee again for season start 1 time and last.

you are a troll or what? just finished act 1 only with 4 gems lol :cleave, chance to bleed, dash and blood and sand.
love the build btw :)
Had a pretty similar build in 3.7 with dual ahns, the dps you can accomplish compared to top dps 1h saves you alot money, good starter... sure if you got lots exalts you can still easily switch to regular top dps 1h.

For now i started with a caster in 3.9 but this build is on my list too!
Looks like a great build! Super fun start but my paste bin is not working! Getting tons of errors after I put your paste bin in. my path of building is fully updated! Im going to try to other pastebins and see if it errors out as well.
Looks like your paste bin is causing lots of errors. All other paste bins I try are working.
"
korlinki a écrit :
Just died 10 times on first act boss with this build 3 link sunder, ruthless, maim. Never in my short poe carrier i struggle so much, im done for today worst season start. Build so far 2/10. Never melee again for season start 1 time and last.

Your struggle against one of the easiest encounter in the game says more about you than it does about the build.

"
mistrie a écrit :
just finished act 1 only with 4 gems lol :cleave, chance to bleed, dash and blood and sand.
love the build btw :)

Thanks for the feedback and good luck!

"
Siym a écrit :
Looks like a great build! Super fun start but my paste bin is not working! Getting tons of errors after I put your paste bin in. my path of building is fully updated! Im going to try to other pastebins and see if it errors out as well.
"
Siym a écrit :
Looks like your paste bin is causing lots of errors. All other paste bins I try are working.

Recent update to POB caused this problem. Openarl patched an update just now, so update yours. I have tested the pastebin with newest update, no error.
You sir, Are amazing! Thank you very much \\o//

Look forward to playing this well done! <3 <3 <3

Fixed and READY TO GO! Good luck Exiles!
Dernière édition par Siym, le 13 déc. 2019 20:50:59
"
Siym a écrit :
You sir, Are amazing! Thank you very much \\o//

Look forward to playing this well done! <3 <3 <3

Fixed and READY TO GO! Good luck Exiles!

Glad to hear that. Good luck with the build and have a nice day.
Loving the build man, im thinking about something... what about a -mana cost armour for solve the mana issue?
Is there some leveling guide to follow a correct path? I'm "newie" and I want to use that build, looks like pretty good!
Wouldn't recommend this build. There is really no part of the guide that explains what to do to level easier. Maybe try it after getting some currency.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires