[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
bokbok1997 a écrit :

In POB, when Melee Physical Damage support is equip, the total DPS is 1659509 but when Infused Channeling Support is equip, the total DPS is 1529385, maybe the Total DPS is not that accurate, but thanks for the info :)

I see, that's not 500k dps loss. In your case, I think you just need to tick the option "Is Infusion Active?" in Configuration Tab; Skill Options panel to gain the additional 10% more damage from Infusion buff.
"
Asramero a écrit :
"
bokbok1997 a écrit :

In POB, when Melee Physical Damage support is equip, the total DPS is 1659509 but when Infused Channeling Support is equip, the total DPS is 1529385, maybe the Total DPS is not that accurate, but thanks for the info :)

I see, that's not 500k dps loss. In your case, I think you just need to tick the option "Is Infusion Active?" in Configuration Tab; Skill Options panel to gain the additional 10% more damage from Infusion buff.

Ohh, i see, just checked, Thanks !
Hi there, thanks for the great guide, I'm surely giving it a go, but I have a question as I never really played a Vaal pact build before. How do you do traps with this thing? And delve? Can it keep up with darkness stacks with the overleech? Or do I have to be constantly attacking when in the dark to survive?
And is there any possible way to do this without vaal pact? I really would love to have at least some regen, but maybe it's not necessary? I don't have much experience with slayer overleech, so I don't know if it's enough to keep you alive in these situations, where there are no monsters, just traps or darkness... So any feedback on this would be great!
Dernière édition par Karpathos, le 22 nov. 2019 05:49:36
"
Karpathos a écrit :
Hi there, thanks for the great guide, I'm surely giving it a go, but I have a question as I never really played a Vaal pact build before. How do you do traps with this thing? And delve? Can it keep up with darkness stacks with the overleech? Or do I have to be constantly attacking when in the dark to survive?
And is there any possible way to do this without vaal pact? I really would love to have at least some regen, but maybe it's not necessary? I don't have much experience with slayer overleech, so I don't know if it's enough to keep you alive in these situations, where there are no monsters, just traps or darkness... So any feedback on this would be great!

Hi there, if you haven't play with Vaal Pact before then this build is good one to introduce you to it. There are reasons why Vaal Pact and Slayer's leech got nerfed multiple times in the past. Try it yourself, you can always respec the keystone, only cost you 1 Orb of Regret. Good luck.
Hey the link of Path of Building is different from the live talent tree. Do you have a current path of building link that has the current tree?
Hi

First, let me say thank you for this great guide. The attention to details is amazing. This is the most detailed, not over-sell and helpful guide that I have seen around.

I'm a newbie to the game, playing on PS4 for about 2 months now. I'm following a Ground Slam Slayer build and struggling to increase damage before I found this guide. Switching over for me is smooth cause my Ascendency is the same. Just need to re-spec about 60 passive nodes which cost nothing I save up points from story line.

- I follow the passive exactly.
- I adapt the gems a little bit cause I want to keep my Kaom's Roots from previous build so reduce a couple of gems (the 2nd CWDT, Dash, etc). And so far no trouble at all.
- For that, I use an UnSet ring and 2-stone ring as I need resists and another gem slot. So i lost some damage compared to diamond rings like you.
- I got a 6L chest with -15mana so Clyclone uses no mana at all. I don't need -mana on rings.

Now I'm at level 90 with about 95k dmg unbuff in on-screen Cyclone skill tooltip and I'm not even max out any of the gem (lvl 20 + 20 quality) yet. Life is 5.7k atm with another 10 passive points to take if I want to. In combat (buff) on-screen tooltips DPS is about 120k-140k and POB is about 700k effective DPS. This is completely not taken into account the Impale effect of course. Just Clyclone through entire maps T10-T12 like a piece of cake. I'm only dying to de-sync, lags, bugs (yep it's bad in PS4). In UberLab, kill phase 3 Izaro in 3-4 secs, complete disregard whatever he's doing (compared to much more trouble with GroundSlam before)

From a newbie perspective 2 things: dual-wield seems OP compare to 2h weapon. Plus, Clyclone constantly moving has so much adv over skill like GroundSlam which requires you stand still when hitting. Especially for a laggy game.

I don't normally post but I feel this guide deserve a witness.

Thanks

"
Hey the link of Path of Building is different from the live talent tree. Do you have a current path of building link that has the current tree?

Hi there, unfortunately I recently lost all my saves (video/document/tree/lootfilter) related to POE (even the game) for some stupid reason. However, no worries. You can still use the same POB and just click the update to current passive tree button. I believe the option is at the bottom. Good luck.

"
Bupchampi a écrit :
Hi

First, let me say thank you for this great guide. The attention to details is amazing. This is the most detailed, not over-sell and helpful guide that I have seen around.

I'm a newbie to the game, playing on PS4 for about 2 months now. I'm following a Ground Slam Slayer build and struggling to increase damage before I found this guide. Switching over for me is smooth cause my Ascendency is the same. Just need to re-spec about 60 passive nodes which cost nothing I save up points from story line.

- I follow the passive exactly.
- I adapt the gems a little bit cause I want to keep my Kaom's Roots from previous build so reduce a couple of gems (the 2nd CWDT, Dash, etc). And so far no trouble at all.
- For that, I use an UnSet ring and 2-stone ring as I need resists and another gem slot. So i lost some damage compared to diamond rings like you.
- I got a 6L chest with -15mana so Clyclone uses no mana at all. I don't need -mana on rings.

Now I'm at level 90 with about 95k dmg unbuff in on-screen Cyclone skill tooltip and I'm not even max out any of the gem (lvl 20 + 20 quality) yet. Life is 5.7k atm with another 10 passive points to take if I want to. In combat (buff) on-screen tooltips DPS is about 120k-140k and POB is about 700k effective DPS. This is completely not taken into account the Impale effect of course. Just Clyclone through entire maps T10-T12 like a piece of cake. I'm only dying to de-sync, lags, bugs (yep it's bad in PS4). In UberLab, kill phase 3 Izaro in 3-4 secs, complete disregard whatever he's doing (compared to much more trouble with GroundSlam before)

From a newbie perspective 2 things: dual-wield seems OP compare to 2h weapon. Plus, Clyclone constantly moving has so much adv over skill like GroundSlam which requires you stand still when hitting. Especially for a laggy game.

I don't normally post but I feel this guide deserve a witness.

Thanks

Hi, thank you for the kind words! Ground Slam is a great skill, but as you have experienced, it is not lag friendly skill especially when you have high attack speed.

Personally I would drop Kaom's Roots from your setup because Cyclone already have built-in stun immunity when attacking, Slayer is stun immune while leeching, and you can get additional 4 socket for cwdt-Immortal Call, Vengeance (additional leech) setup - definitely helpful in laggy situation. Not to mention 30% movement speed is huge for Cyclone.

Again, thank you for the time to write the feedback. Goodluck in 3.9 and have nice day.

"

Hi, thank you for the kind words! Ground Slam is a great skill, but as you have experienced, it is not lag friendly skill especially when you have high attack speed.

Personally I would drop Kaom's Roots from your setup because Cyclone already have built-in stun immunity when attacking, Slayer is stun immune while leeching, and you can get additional 4 socket for cwdt-Immortal Call, Vengeance (additional leech) setup - definitely helpful in laggy situation. Not to mention 30% movement speed is huge for Cyclone.

Again, thank you for the time to write the feedback. Goodluck in 3.9 and have nice day.

Thanks for the hint with dropping Kaom's Roots, i will look into it. :)
Dernière édition par Bupchampi, le 25 nov. 2019 16:05:18
hey, noob question here. With all those auras i have only 5% mana left, it feels unplayble i don't use all of them. Am i doing something wrong ?.
Thx for the guide Btw.
Since it's kind of a general build, can I use different skill than cyclone?
Im tired of cyclone right now and the build looks so great
How about reave/ lacerate/ BF? what should I change to make it possible?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires