[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Thanks for the excellent build.
It's pretty affordable and gets better the more you invest in it.

I've always loved Cyclone way before Legion and thought of trying something else out.

But when I was leveling, this dropped lmao:
(My first ever perfect roll drop).

It was a sign to play Cyclone again. :)
I also followed your advice on Anointing (Fatal Blade) which is pretty solid bang of your buck.

Despite the changes to Cyclone, it's still a smooth and solid skill.
I've been pushing through dangerous T13+ red map mods just fine. Will get back once I get to 90s.

Dernière édition par Xenmark, le 20 sept. 2019 10:17:57
Hi! I am rocking this build and having a lots of fun, currently at T5 maps so a long way to go.

I have a question regarding mana. I can see that your build heavily relied on -X mana to cost of all skills. After recent changes you suggested going for -6 mana total for channelling skills via 2 rings enchants. However, this causes a problem. Currently, if I use Dread Banner, Pride, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand I am left with 12 mana of 601 in total to use. If I get Cyclone to 2 mana it is doable. However, what about Blood Rage? It uses 16 mana and I cannot trigger it. Should I lower level of it? Or maybe I should push for higher mana pool, which will be difficult due to the fact that it is being reduced by such a high %? The only thing left is turning Dread Banner off, triggering Blood Rage, then turning Dread Banner back on, however it is really inconvenient.

I am kind of lost and don't know where to go with it. Maybe I am missing some easy solution? Your suggestions here would be great!
"
skabanos a écrit :
Hi! I am rocking this build and having a lots of fun, currently at T5 maps so a long way to go.

I have a question regarding mana. I can see that your build heavily relied on -X mana to cost of all skills. After recent changes you suggested going for -6 mana total for channelling skills via 2 rings enchants. However, this causes a problem. Currently, if I use Dread Banner, Pride, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand I am left with 12 mana of 601 in total to use. If I get Cyclone to 2 mana it is doable. However, what about Blood Rage? It uses 16 mana and I cannot trigger it. Should I lower level of it? Or maybe I should push for higher mana pool, which will be difficult due to the fact that it is being reduced by such a high %? The only thing left is turning Dread Banner off, triggering Blood Rage, then turning Dread Banner back on, however it is really inconvenient.

I am kind of lost and don't know where to go with it. Maybe I am missing some easy solution? Your suggestions here would be great!

Hey there. I am not playing the build in current league so I wasn't aware of this issue so thank you for bringing this up.

Things you can do to solve this;
1) Use Enlighten level 3 (costs 30-35c at the time of this writing) with Pride, Flesh and Stone > Maim Support. This will free up additional mana up to 50 unreserved at level 90. With this setup you don't have to use - mana cost rings but get % mana leech from accessories or jewels.

2) Lower the Blood Rage levels down to 10, which costs 12 mana to use but you also lose potential 5% attack speed from max level gem.

3) Lower the Blood Rage to level 7, so it can be supported by Cast When Damage Taken support, which costs no mana to trigger. The downside is lower overall attack speed and no control when to use, but you can still turn it off by weapon swap.

4) Craft Non-channeling Skills have Rank 4(-9--8) or Rank 3 (-7–-6) to Total Mana cost on your amulet. This is easiest solution if you have open prefix, but you loses the option to +1 Weapon Range craft.

I will add this to PAQ section and credit you for it. Thanks again for your feedback. Goodluck.
"
Asramero a écrit :
1) Use Enlighten level 3 (costs 30-35c at the time of this writing) with Pride, Flesh and Stone > Maim Support. This will free up additional mana up to 50 unreserved at level 90. With this setup you don't have to use - mana cost rings but get % mana leech from accessories or jewels.

Hey, thanks for a quick reply! Those are really thought out solutions, I appreciate them!

I like the Enlighten one as I really seldom use the Dash so loosing it is not a big deal for me. Just like you said, I now have 50 mana free. I needed to add one +30 int node to use this gem until I find some more int on items. I also went for the Spirit Void as I think it helps with this mana situation a little. I will see how this works, but I think it will be ok.

Cheers!

EDIT: Actually, Mana Flows was a better skill for this.
Dernière édition par skabanos, le 30 sept. 2019 17:03:15
"
skabanos a écrit :

Hey, thanks for a quick reply! Those are really thought out solutions, I appreciate them!

I like the Enlighten one as I really seldom use the Dash so loosing it is not a big deal for me. Just like you said, I now have 50 mana free. I needed to add one +30 int node to use this gem until I find some more int on items. I also went for the Spirit Void as I think it helps with this mana situation a little. I will see how this works, but I think it will be ok.

Cheers!

EDIT: Actually, Mana Flows was a better skill for this.

Right, I should have check the int requirement, my bad. Good thing is, level 2 Enlighten only requires 21 int while level 3 requires 73. So if your build have lower int and you can't find other way to get additional int without spending passive on tree which I don't recommend, then use level 2.

Level 2 Enlighten frees up unreserved mana, up to 31 mana at level 90. Which should be enough for other skill usage. Costs 20c at the time of this writing, get it here. Will edit the paq to remind int requirement.
Hmm, hi
Can i know if i wanted to use Infused Channeling Support, which support gem would you recommend to take out?
"
bokbok1997 a écrit :
Hmm, hi
Can i know if i wanted to use Infused Channeling Support, which support gem would you recommend to take out?

Melee Physical Damage Support gem.
But removing melee physical damage, i have lost around 550k total dps.
"
bokbok1997 a écrit :

How so? At level 20, Melee Physical Damage support deal 49% more damage, level 20 Infused Channeling support deal 49% more damage with Infusion buff (39% base + 10% buff), plus the additional damage reduction.

As covered in PAQ, it is the best support gem for Cyclone but the reason I didn't use it was because the int requirement.
"
Asramero a écrit :
"
bokbok1997 a écrit :

How so? At level 20, Melee Physical Damage support deal 49% more damage, level 20 Infused Channeling support deal 49% more damage with Infusion buff (39% base + 10% buff), plus the additional damage reduction.

As covered in PAQ, it is the best support gem for Cyclone but the reason I didn't use it was because the int requirement.

In POB, when Melee Physical Damage support is equip, the total DPS is 1659509 but when Infused Channeling Support is equip, the total DPS is 1529385, maybe the Total DPS is not that accurate, but thanks for the info :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires