[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
mcout a écrit :
Hi, I like the idea of the build. But I see that it wouldnt be able to do phys reflect maps, reflect mods are really annoying to me. Could I go slayer for leach and imunity to phys reflect or that would be too much damage lost?

Thank you.

Roll over these maps :)

My first Uber Elder DEATHLESS!!!,with Drop for 7 Ex
Also 6L my Daresso's
Dernière édition par Donbenito, le 21 sept. 2019 12:50:08
If youre on a tight budget, get the vulnerability curse on a ring.

Dernière édition par AVtime1, le 21 sept. 2019 12:59:28
"
Roll over these maps :)

I understand how to deal with reflect maps, I am saying that is annoying and I am looking for a build that can run any map mod.

Also, I cant roll over maps that are corrupted.

Also, can someone explain to me how impale interacts with tornado shot? From the video it seems that every mob is dying from one hit, but impales requires you to hit the target multiple times to take advantage of the damage, no?
Dernière édition par mcout, le 21 sept. 2019 13:02:20
How to solve a mana problem without Essence Sap?
Hello, I'm enjoying this build so far, clear is great, dps is good, but it's nearly impossible to beat bosses like Eater Of Souls fisrt try - I'm just dying, maybe because of only 4.6k hp.

https://pastebin.com/crZ1wxbL
Hello,
I wanna say this is a very good and neat guide. I wasn't a fan of TS but I gave it a try after reading your guide.
I'm at level 55 and using Tabula for my 6L. The links are: TS - GMP - Chain - Brutality - Mirage Archer - Impale. The damage is decent but mana sustain is a huge pain in the pass for me. I can't find a solution for it. Boss fights become a burden to me if I can not sustain mana flask. Is there any suggestion you can give me?
Did the build on the late Legion league and loved it!

At the time I was playing a berserker and didn't want to level up a character so late on the league... and still worked fine.

This league , i've started with this one and did 159/159 + 25 challenges with the build. My favorite build of all time.

A little tip: If u put your Vaal Monten shell on your left click it will pop everytime u got enough souls

My current gear bellow:
I'm trying to reach 5k Hp currently and looking to craft a rare bow.
I'll use oskarm untill I get a good ring with assasin's mark
"
lucre280893 a écrit :
Hello,
I wanna say this is a very good and neat guide. I wasn't a fan of TS but I gave it a try after reading your guide.
I'm at level 55 and using Tabula for my 6L. The links are: TS - GMP - Chain - Brutality - Mirage Archer - Impale. The damage is decent but mana sustain is a huge pain in the pass for me. I can't find a solution for it. Boss fights become a burden to me if I can not sustain mana flask. Is there any suggestion you can give me?

I was using a Thief's Torment ring until i was level 85 or so before getting a jewel with mana leech and switched over to using assassin's mark ring and life/resist ring.

Thief's Torment removed the problem for mana sustain for me. You should try and get a cheap one if possible.
"
lucre280893 a écrit :
Hello,

1 small node around Essence Sap is enough until you get assassin's mark ring.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires