[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Is the extra curse anoint considered optimal, if crafting it on chest isn't an option? (i'm rolling with kaoms for example, though I should probably check how big the life difference is vs a top rolled elder chest)
Dernière édition par heishe, le 20 sept. 2019 21:31:55
"
heishe a écrit :
Is the extra curse anoint considered optimal, if crafting it on chest isn't an option? (i'm rolling with kaoms for example, though I should probably check how big the life difference is vs a top rolled elder chest)

as what ive read on the other post. dual curse (vuln on hit and assn mark) will really help. the annoint is the cheapest way, but i think a rare elder with crit and maim + curse is the most optimal one.
After 4hrs of leveling and 10hr on maps. finally managed it to become servicable, i had to say, this build's ratio over tankyness+speed is the highest ive experienced since the poison double dipping.

would like to ask for some input for my next upgrade.

what should i go for first :

+2 impale pride watcher's eye or 6-link 30 qual arborix??

should i go rigwald's and daresso's? im not really planning on getting either of those 2. would be the dps be higher than the maim chest and +1 arrow rare? cant use POB atm

thanks a lot!

Dernière édition par AVtime1, le 21 sept. 2019 02:50:33
Have anyone tried this build with Pride Aul's uprising? Just wondering what kind of aura/herald should I use after Pride reserves no mana.

Thanks
Really like the idea of the build and was excited to try it out.
So far pretty disappointed, not that build is bad but for current league it's really suboptimal. I'm having a hard time understanding how people feel clear is good. I feel it's closer to cyclone clear speed than anything deadeye.
Also blights are horrible and you can't do without Haemophilia.

Survivability is definitely the strong point, molten shell is quite OP.

I think writeup and guide is very good OP. Build itself definitely isn't a league starter tho, even with levelling guide it will fall behind most optimized builds. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, my profile is public.

Dernière édition par searedmonkey, le 21 sept. 2019 08:44:12
Where do we get the second curse from? I had a look for corrupted haemo gloves and they are like 10 exa?

What's the purpose of dual curse if we havent got the second curse? Other than corrupted gloves where can we get it?

Am i missing something obvious

And to the guy above me, i think the chest piece you are using doesnt give any movespeed whereas the one we all do is zoomzoom. The movement/clear speed is nice

thanks
Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 21 sept. 2019 10:07:03
"
Nevzat a écrit :
Where do we get the second curse from? I had a look for corrupted haemo gloves and they are like 10 exa?

What's the purpose of dual curse if we havent got the second curse? Other than corrupted gloves where can we get it?

Am i missing something obvious

And to the guy above me, i think the chest piece you are using doesnt give any movespeed whereas the one we all do is zoomzoom. The movement/clear speed is nice

thanks

Assassins Mark + Vuln

"
searedmonkey a écrit :
So far pretty disappointed, not that build is bad but for current league it's really suboptimal. I'm having a hard time understanding how people feel clear is good. I feel it's closer to cyclone clear speed than anything deadeye.

I think writeup and guide is very good OP. Build itself definitely isn't a league starter tho, even with levelling guide it will fall behind most optimized builds. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, my profile is public.

No flat phys rolls on anything. No Dying Sun. Why do you have Chance to Bleed in TS link? No 30% qual corruption on the bow. Multiple gems not leveled.
Flasks got some funky random rolls. Half of them have no qual.
And your Accuracy is also probably less than 100%.

Did it as a league starter, was fine for me and transitioning is super easy, because you have multiple choices to gear. Could easily clear up to red maps with Death Opus and Tabula. Uber Elder was even done wearing Tabula.

Currently in juiced up Elder UGS the whole screen is dead by 1 TS shot. Clear is definitely above average. Have no problems in T14/T15 Blighted maps either and I'm running Tombfists and not Haemos.

Dernière édition par Escape_Artist, le 21 sept. 2019 13:00:03
Hi, I like the idea of the build. But I see that it wouldnt be able to do phys reflect maps, reflect mods are really annoying to me. Could I go slayer for leach and imunity to phys reflect or that would be too much damage lost?

Thank you.
"
searedmonkey a écrit :

You should get Dying Sun, it helps a bit
"
searedmonkey a écrit :

You should get Dying Sun, it helps a bit

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires