[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

its either im blind and stupid or this build doesnt have any source of life leech? please enlighten me.
"
AVtime1 a écrit :
its either im blind and stupid or this build doesnt have any source of life leech? please enlighten me.

Assassin's mark curse, Rigwald's quiver, possibly some leech on jewels and decent regen via golem, thats more than enough :)

Edit: forgot to mention some leech on Daresso's and also Blood rage ;)
Wicked_Clown
Dernière édition par DjPapaz, le 20 sept. 2019 03:05:40
assasin mark and vulnerabiliry curses can be applied at the same time?
not only 1 curse possible? without curse affix
"
asusrealtek99 a écrit :
assasin mark and vulnerabiliry curses can be applied at the same time?
not only 1 curse possible? without curse affix

Only 1 curse can be applied by default. But there is some items/passives that enables second curse
Wicked_Clown
okay i see now armour or oil craft
"
asusrealtek99 a écrit :
okay i see now armour or oil craft

Annoinment would be the cheapest option as it would cost just over 2ex :)
Wicked_Clown
Passive skill tree is not updated tho some changes was made and i just want to know when you will update it

In PoB same problem
"
Mikizzek a écrit :
Passive skill tree is not updated tho some changes was made and i just want to know when you will update it

In PoB same problem

bump to this, update please. im thinking of installing poe again and going with this one.
"
_Duality_ a écrit :
"
DefaultUsers a écrit :
Hi,

For your gem links, you suggest:Tornado shot:
Tornado shot > Mirage Archer > Greater Multiple Projectiles > Impale > Chain > Brutality
the 6th link can be changed for fork if you do not have rigwald's quills and also for maim if you have headhunter.

For the gem links, why brutality? Wouldn't it be better to use Vicious projectiles as its the same %More damage compared to brutality but without the downsides of no phys/no elemental.

I get that its a pure physical build (ignore my +fire damage on rings, its work in progress), but just curious on this on point.

Vicious Projectiles has one issue, "Supported Skills have 10% less Projectile Attack Speed", TS feels pretty bad at very low attack speeds, so that would be an issue for me. Also any boss with enough health that I would want to have the added damages from other elements I just use Barrage for. I would also like to point out that the clear speed with the TS setup is great and not doing elemental damage means you can run ele reflect maps, if you open your TS to elemental damage then you have another mod you have to avoid on maps.

Hi, thanks. I mostly asked Brutality VS Vicious Projectiles for the possibility to use Atziri's Promise
Sooo I killed Uber elder yesterday, it was easy. The armour, the resists, the mobility, the dmg. My gear is above average but nothing amazing.

I found a doctor and some other shit and am sitting on 13 pure ex, wanting to improve the build but not sure where to go.

My character is JadeBlightRanger in my characters screen...any ideas?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires