[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Hi guys,

what do you think about aspect of the spider lvl 20 ring mod replacing flesh and stone?

Thanks for the build!
can i use oskarm nubuck gloves with vul on hit corrupt and amulet with whispers of doom oil craft.
monster will get 2 cures or not?
Is anyone else having DPS issues with this build? I know TS was nerfed this patch, but I feel like my clear speed and single target dropped drastically compared to last league. If anyone can check and advice what I am doing wrong I would really appreciate it! Character name “KARNAAAAA”.
"
vchintada a écrit :
Is anyone else having DPS issues with this build? I know TS was nerfed this patch, but I feel like my clear speed and single target dropped drastically compared to last league. If anyone can check and advice what I am doing wrong I would really appreciate it! Character name “KARNAAAAA”.

Your gear and tree seem more than fine to me, I haven't even got to this point with my own character yet (gear wise) but my damage and clear feel really good.

May I ask what type of content are you usually running for this build to feel lacking in dps ?

The only disappointment I had with this build was with how it handles blight encounters tbh.

Looking at your profile, I could perhaps suggest to switch your gloves to Tombfist for the intimidate buff and maybe get the resistances on rare boots instead of using Bubonic Trail. I've also seen high lvl player go for Farrul's Fur/Aspect of the cat with this build, as well as players using a multimoded elder vicious projectiles 7 link rare bow for more damage. You could also go for a dual curse setup (whispers of doom) with assassin's mark ring and vulnerability on hit gloves to improve damage I guess. Other than that I don't see much more room to scale damage higher. For clearspeed an obvious problem solver would be HH if you wish to go the extra mile.
My general clear is fine, but taking too long with bosses and blighted maps. I guess I went overboard last league with Farrul’s fur, etc as you said and probably am comparing that char’s speed with this one(Char name : ARJUNAAAA). I will try your advice and use tombfists. Thanks for your advice!
"
vchintada a écrit :
My general clear is fine, but taking too long with bosses and blighted maps. I guess I went overboard last league with Farrul’s fur, etc as you said and probably am comparing that char’s speed with this one(Char name : ARJUNAAAA). I will try your advice and use tombfists. Thanks for your advice!

You also need to remember that barrage/TS is 1/3 from last league due to GGG fixing the fork bug.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
So is any of the bugs fixes or it is gonna be fixed?
im really liking this build so far but i have a little bit of a mana issue T.T

i find myself relying on a mana flask entirely too much when doing a boss fight. any suggestions?

i know im not full build yet but it feels like theres no mana "light at the end of the tunnel" so to speak and im rather heavily invested in the build so far. i know im still underleveled (75) but im just curious if it gets better at all.

PASSIVE TREE
if the jewels didnt go through thier - watchers eye 2 impale - lioneye's X2
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.8.1/AAAABAQDAQHcAecFLQU8DO0UTRR1FewYkRjbGlUb-iFgI-ok_SXfJjoobCyUMHwx-jJ-MpQ0PjWSNug51DpSOuE7FECgRmlHfkh4SdVNrE3jUUdW-livXSxeE1_JYVJiF2O7ZU1mTGxzbzt08Xb3d9d343gNeu971H8Cfwd_K4MWhJSE2YZgiXGK8JUFnMSfiaCfodmkGaTCplepbrCrtfK5HbyfvTa-p8AawTPCbMMxxILFU8t60CzYvdnG3DLl5udU7FzvTvJF82_8S_4K_o__3g==?accountName=cbaist4488&realm=pc&characterName=GAMEWARDEN_BWONG

Spoiler

"
cbaist4488 a écrit :

i find myself relying on a mana flask entirely too much when doing a boss fight. any suggestions?

i know im not full build yet but it feels like theres no mana "light at the end of the tunnel" so to speak and im rather heavily invested in the build so far. i know im still underleveled (75) but im just curious if it gets better at all.

PASSIVE TREE
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.8.1/AAAABAQDAQHcAecFLQU8DO0UTRR1FewYkRjbGlUb-iFgI-ok_SXfJjoobCyUMHwx-jJ-MpQ0PjWSNug51DpSOuE7FECgRmlHfkh4SdVNrE3jUUdW-livXSxeE1_JYVJiF2O7ZU1mTGxzbzt08Xb3d9d343gNeu971H8Cfwd_K4MWhJSE2YZgiXGK8JUFnMSfiaCfodmkGaTCplepbrCrtfK5HbyfvTa-p8AawTPCbMMxxILFU8t60CzYvdnG3DLl5udU7FzvTvJF82_8S_4K_o__3g==?accountName=cbaist4488&realm=pc&characterName=GAMEWARDEN_BWONG

You linked everything except your rings, so I am not sure if you're running Assassins Mark or not. If you're still having issues at that point you have a couple options, one would be using one passive point on your tree and taking "Mana Leech" on the far right hand side of the tree, right above "Arrow Dancing". If you do not want to sacrifice a point on the tree you can grab a jewel like this one.

Carrion Dream
Viridian Jewel
Item Level: 71
Implicits: 0
7% increased maximum Life
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
4% increased Attack and Cast Speed
Dernière édition par _Duality_, le 23 sept. 2019 16:02:15
"
_Duality_ a écrit :
"
cbaist4488 a écrit :

PASSIVE TREE
Spoiler

You linked everything except your rings, so I am not sure if you're running Assassins Mark or not. If you're still having issues at that point you have a couple options, one would be using one passive point on your tree and taking "Mana Leech" on the far right hand side of the tree, right above "Arrow Dancing". If you do not want to sacrifice a point on the tree you can grab a jewel like this one.

Carrion Dream
Viridian Jewel
Item Level: 71
Implicits: 0
7% increased maximum Life
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
4% increased Attack and Cast Speed

no assassins mark yet just mundane res rares for now i was going to try and craft it but ill take a look at that skill node thankyou!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires