[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Unfortunately I´m in the same boat as yyyiiyyy. I am breezing trough T15 / T16, I can facetank Minotaur for the 10 seconds he needs to die but 2 out of 3 blight encounters I get overrun and the pump gets destroyed even with T3+ towers.

I still hope it´s the league mechanic that has some flaws as most of the streamers ignore the mechanic complete in red maps.

The build is awesome and still hitting hard!
With a Tabula, I have no problems damaging Blight mobs in my 5 man party in T12+ maps.

I will take an educated guess and assume most of you who find the damage lacking are on a pseudo 6-7 link with Lioneye's Vision?
Dernière édition par Dying__Lights, le 13 sept. 2019 05:05:02
I only have one 6L and one 5L to work with. Just tried the following things:

6L TS, Swapped Pride with Herald, bought Enlighten (only lvl 2)

I have seen one thing especially in the blight encounters: I am most of the time out of mana, doesn´t matter if its 5L TS or 6L TS, even Barrage on bosses drains me out of nowhere.

I am still using Oskram gloves, but that shouldn´t matter or?!

EDIT:

Guys! Don´t be like me and forget to spec into Essence Sap after the change to Lioneyes Jewels or buy a Jewel with Mana Leech!

Problem solved - I feel pretty dumb to forget to respec / buy a jewel.
Dernière édition par Ingopin, le 13 sept. 2019 05:59:10
The skills in PoB dont match the thread,

CwDT lvl 6 doesnt support a 21 lvl stone golem gem. However, in PoB stone golem is there and in the thread it isnt, not sure which to follow.
"
imRadial a écrit :
The skills in PoB dont match the thread,

CwDT lvl 6 doesnt support a 21 lvl stone golem gem. However, in PoB stone golem is there and in the thread it isnt, not sure which to follow.

Either use a low lvl if u want it to be on auto or just cast the max lvl one manually.
What mods CANT this build run?
"
imRadial a écrit :
What mods CANT this build run?

Phys reflect is a no-go.
No leech might be difficult but probably doable, haven't tried one myself.
I started this build about 2 days ago, how do you sustain your mana ? There is no leech nodes selected in the tree no mana on hit or mana leech support. Only 19-21 mana on kill from assassin's mark.
"
RaccoonGoRawr a écrit :
I started this build about 2 days ago, how do you sustain your mana ? There is no leech nodes selected in the tree no mana on hit or mana leech support. Only 19-21 mana on kill from assassin's mark.

In his endgame tree he has mana leech on a jewel. If you dont take the mana leech node from the essence sap cluster. That should be enough to sustain.
"
RaccoonGoRawr a écrit :

You select with mana leech nodes on the right side that go up to Spirit void, thats what I did early on

EDIT: I think what previous post said is better tho
Dernière édition par imRadial, le 13 sept. 2019 09:43:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires