[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
_Pats_ a écrit :
Hey I'm about to implement some of the things I can into your build - as in dropping herald of ice etc. First of all - https://pastebin.com/tUcmzwWp my updated (slightly) pob. Chain with fork does work wonders for clear and some of the single target, it's still not 20/20 but I'm working on it. Now there's a real question - what do I drop for brutality? Do I drop chain, or mirage archer? I don't know how much actual damage comes from mirage archer to be honest, you probably have more experience with the matter.

I'm working on shaped steel ring but that'll take some time. I also noticed that I dealt *far* more damage using tornado shot on boss than using my 5l barrage. Like night and day, barrage took way longer than tornado shot, which is surprising, I think. I was thinking about 6linking arborix and using my beast to corrupt it to 30%, but then again - how good is that a purchase? Doesn't tornado shot deal more damage overall, to bosses? It feels that way, but I can't be 100% sure.

So what would be the update next? Rigwalds? Swapping mirage archer for brutality? I'm actively working on 28% my arborix (or if I decide to go just 7l tornado shot, 30% 5link). Do I have to get rid of my elemental damage on items or does that just not scale with impale and that's that?

I currently have like 5ex or so of currency to work - might stretch to 7ex. Anything you could recommend that would have the biggest impact?

Again, thank you for your time! Fantastic build, have a ton of fun with it. I sometimes die though..do you recommend taking iron reflexes to lock the arborix in place or not?

Mirage archer works the same way as your character does, so basicly there is 2 of you shooting, except the mirage archer is shooting way slower and automaticly, which is great for attacking stuff out of your field of vision or maybe things you already passed. So you would NEVER want to remove that.

If barrage feels like it's doing less dmg than tornado shot there is 2 possibilities, either your gems is really low leveled or you simply aint close enough to the boss. The idea is you shoot once with tornado shot, to start your mirage archer and then barrage boss to death in 0.5 sec. We pick point blank (the closer the better damage). I can personally say since I got both barrage and tornado shot 6-linked that Barrage is like One-punchman where tornado is like wet noodle damage compared to, in regards to boss dmg.

6-linking would be the best option imo, you can take Fork support into your 6-link, and use a damage quiver, which I heard alot mention is actually better in terms of damage, which I believe to be true, specially if you get a +1 additional arrow with some crit multiplier on it.
The thing about brutality is, that it's great if you're PHYSICAL ONLY, but sucks if you got elemental damage aswell, so before you evne think about going brutality, you gotta get rid of your elemental damage, since it's basicly a dead stat.
Dernière édition par Tidarius, le 30 juin 2019 19:47:36
Hey there. Can you give me some tips on what to do next. Also my damage is horrid. Not sure what im doing wrong sigh. Even on t1 maps it shouldn't be bad. I'm on ps4 so I dont have access to good shit because everything is so overpriced.

https://pastebin.com/x84TAqxT

I also have another lionseye jewel in stash.
"
Hey there. Can you give me some tips on what to do next. Also my damage is horrid. Not sure what im doing wrong sigh. Even on t1 maps it shouldn't be bad. I'm on ps4 so I dont have access to good shit because everything is so overpriced.

Get a dying sun, I expect you aint rich so you wont have much currency, luckily this is really cheap this league.
2ndly get a starkonja/rats nest for damage, since you run so many yellow items, it should be really easy to get enough resistance on those other items.
3rd check if you did all passives points quests, think you're missing 2 points somewhere.
4th fix your flasks, you run 3 health flasks which is also related to 1st, beside the undying sun - Quicksilver flask, Diamond flask (REALLY important for dmg) and granit for survivability. Remember to get immune to freeze, bleed and curse on these, apart from 1st, all the upgrades should be nearly free.
"
Tidarius a écrit :
"

Get a dying sun, I expect you aint rich so you wont have much currency, luckily this is really cheap this league.
2ndly get a starkonja/rats nest for damage, since you run so many yellow items, it should be really easy to get enough resistance on those other items.
3rd check if you did all passives points quests, think you're missing 2 points somewhere.
4th fix your flasks, you run 3 health flasks which is also related to 1st, beside the undying sun - Quicksilver flask, Diamond flask (REALLY important for dmg) and granit for survivability. Remember to get immune to freeze, bleed and curse on these, apart from 1st, all the upgrades should be nearly free.

I'm on ps4 so everything is 5 times expensive. Ill check my passive quests and get the right flasks. Dying sun may have to wait. Its like 3ex or more.
1- How is this build for clearing monolith in high tier maps?...100% clear or not?.
2- I have 13 exalts to make this build. What are the top 2 or 3 items that the build really need and must buy to make the build playable in endgame? so then let me keep playing and earn money for the rest?. Thanks.
"
yissus a écrit :
1- How is this build for clearing monolith in high tier maps?...100% clear or not?.
2- I have 13 exalts to make this build. What are the top 2 or 3 items that the build really need and must buy to make the build playable in endgame? so then let me keep playing and earn money for the rest?. Thanks.

The moment I got rigwalds with 6link chest it was easy 100% monolith clear as long as the map isn't like cells or something where there's a lot of rooms you have to clear. You should really look for a good rolled arborix with 28% quality if you can get it and you probably want either rigwalds quills or a lvl 1 maim 6l rare chest to put fork/chain in with a high dps rare quiver. If you don't have a lot of accuracy the bottom right lioneye's is crucial for me its around 52% more damage for 11 points which is pretty damn good point value for also having movespeed on them.

I played the build on league start and killed shaper and all the guardians with deaths opus and two 5links within the first 2 days so "playable" is kind of a hard thing to judge but what I said above will be what makes the build extremely strong for mapping and monoliths. There are a ton of cheaper things you should obviously have like tombfists with an ok corruption, ass mark ring is nice but you can use oskarms, the nomad belt, dying sun, tornado shot +1 rare helm should all be under 1ex and are a strong addition.
"

There's a lot going on this pastebin that is kind of confusing, I'm not sure whats up with all the different aura's and herald of agony and your gems are also extremely low level/no quality. You should swap your lioneye's with the one in the bottom right since you have little to no accuracy it will end up being a lot more damage. I'll just make a sort of check list for things I would change

-Take 1 mana leech node in the bottom right near lethality and refund 6 points you took for life/mana leech. You will have to press blood rage for life leech or get life leech on a ring/jewel/neck
-Get a diamond flask ASAP
-Remove lioneye's and spec out of those nodes and take bludgeon blitz/feller of foes instead with it
-Try pierce in chest instead of fork, the build wont feel great for legion but it will be okay since you're in pretty budget gear
-If you really want good single target talent point blank, you just have to stand close to bosses which you kind of want to do anyway if you are using pride and flesh and stone
-If you can buy quality gems they go a long way because we don't actually have a ton of % damage on the tree
-If you can get an ok assassins mark ring that will help a lot, if they are too expensive use oskarm gloves. If you can afford the ring tombfists will be much more damage with a murderous eye jewel in them.
-The nomad belt will also be a big damage increase, no life but 25 all res i felt was worth it at lower levels.
-Lastly if you can grab some % damage with bows, attack speed with bows, crit multi jewels for 2 points they are a lot of value

For bandits is it supposed to be help Alira?

It says ''For bandits you will always want to kill Alira''
help alira D:
Dernière édition par captainhector, le 1 juil. 2019 13:56:30
Mind taking a look at my build?

https://pastebin.com/bfti1SD0

Always liked the idea of an impale TS but something about my dmg feels very pedestrian, especially against legions. I could potentially pick up a +1 TS enchant or a Rigwald's. Not enough for +2 yet.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires