[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
Polyintrinsic a écrit :
Hey there, any tips for leveling this up? Did you start out with split arrow then move to torando? Or did you go melee for the first bit?

THanks

leveling is pretty standard for bow characters, shrapnel/split into vaal rain of arrows keeping an eye out for phys bows/items in general. I used puncture and took bleed nodes at league start, the single target was really good for most of the leveling process
Is enchant helmet TS +2 really worth it or is +1 enough?
Dernière édition par Tecken1407, le 29 juin 2019 04:54:51
LAB: Unstoppable Hero - Fortitude - Master of Metal - Inspirational

Is this right ??
"
Tecken1407 a écrit :
from poe ninja i see most are using farrul chest instead of daresso or rare chest. Whats your thoughts about it?

I dont think it's a bad choice, daressos is 20% movespeed and we can't use queen cause of arborix so that's the best we can get. A rare chest with maim will definitely be more damage than aspect of the cat and any boss dies/phases in less than 5 seconds so I dont see the point in worrying about boss power/frenzy uptime
"
Iron_Maiven a écrit :
LAB: Unstoppable Hero - Fortitude - Master of Metal - Inspirational

Is this right ??

If you want to be safe that's fine but master of metal is a huge damage spike would probably more than double your damage cause of the flat phys at normal lab
Is there big diff in +2 projectiles TS enchant to +1? since the price gap is big
This build looks really Nice. Playing Bleed Bow Glad with Arborix atm. I think I will play around in PoB a bit and see how it changes. Maybe Glad could work but I think the impale from Chanp is OP atm.
Hey could I ask you for advice on the build? https://pastebin.com/sCb0b0sz this is my pastebin, I think everything is ticked correctly in configuration, if not then sorry.

I'm looking for upgrades (apart from obvious ones like rigwalds/6link arborix/TS +2, I'm collecting money for those), and I have no clue how to move forward with it. I opted into passive tree iron reflexes to lock the arborix into one state permanently, other than that I followed your tree.

Damage feels pretty lackluster vs bosses and tougher rares. I also opted into a bit of cold damage to get shatters, should I swap for brutality on tornado shot and check if it works better? PoB says it's around 1% damage increase, so not sure. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Dernière édition par _Pats_, le 29 juin 2019 09:06:51
So atm i have like 30ex to use got already myself rigwalds and 6 link bow. Now im thinking about either 6 link armor or Pride+2 impale jewel. Also which 6 link is more important TS or barrage setup ?
"
jan1ss19 a écrit :
So atm i have like 30ex to use got already myself rigwalds and 6 link bow. Now im thinking about either 6 link armor or Pride+2 impale jewel. Also which 6 link is more important TS or barrage setup ?

The pride +2 is roughly the same if not more damage than the 6th link for barrage so you might as well get the +2 to help both links. Tornado shot 6link is definitely more important for barrage its roughly 30% more damage and tornado shot is 50-60% more if you go for brutality or maim.
Dernière édition par Imeperfection, le 29 juin 2019 16:22:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires