[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
Karriane a écrit :
Anyone feel like the 200% more multiplier for impale is inaccurate? This would suggest i'm doing 2.4m barrage dps, but i feel like i'm doing at least 10m with how fast shaper guardians die.
Yeah i was looking at my pob and my barrage dps is like 500k yet guardians die within 1 barrage,my cycloner with 4kk pob dps doesnt put out such dps as this build lmao. I hope this build stays unnoticed because i feel like prices will shoot up pretty soon once streamers/yt realize just how busted impale trully is.
"
Karriane wrote:
Anyone feel like the 200% more multiplier for impale is inaccurate? This would suggest i'm doing 2.4m barrage dps, but i feel like i'm doing at least 10m with how fast shaper guardians die.

I agree 100%, my PoB shows 600k barrage dps but the guardians each die in less than a second, implying 10 to 12 million dps
why is this build that lag when shoot mobs?
1- What is the best and fastest way to level this character in 3.7?...with bow skills? with melee?,..which skills to use?. If someone has a nice method to level this please show me.

2- I have a 6l arborix and the Rigwald's Quills for the build, what do I put in the arborix? TS or barrage? because I dont have a 6l chest yet...I have nothing else beside the bow and quiver. My entire wallet get empty for that 2 things xd. The prices are really high for this build because it became popular day by day. what are the next 2 things to aquire asap or are important for the build?..a 6l chest?, ts enchant? or something else?
Dernière édition par yissus, le 2 juil. 2019 12:32:07
"
yissus a écrit :
1- What is the best and fastest way to level this character in 3.7?...with bow skills? with melee?,..which skills to use?. If someone has a nice method to level this please show me.

2- I have a 6l arborix and the Rigwald's Quills for the build, what do I put in the arborix? TS or barrage? because I dont have a 6l chest yet...I have nothing else beside the bow and quiver. My entire wallet get empty for that 2 things xd. The prices are really high for this build because it became popular day by day. what are the next 2 things to aquire asap or are important for the build?..a 6l chest?, ts enchant? or something else?
Start as bow character with storm cloud/the tempest and lvl with LA until you get deaths opus than switch over to TS combined with Rigwalds quil you will breeze through acts. I recommend that you head over to right side of the tree and pick up bow nodes asap with Point blank which will help you with bossing,than head over to impale nodes and around lvl 90 you will be left over with just filler life nodes.
2. In arborix put in tornado shot with all the supp gems OP'ie has listed,barrage does stupid dmg with 5 link and isnt used that much besides bosses and legion rares. Id say next big thing to buy is TS+1 helm its very cheap compared to +2 helm and than Pride Impale jewel is your next big goal its expensive but boosts your dmg to insane levels.
Hi, I'm currently trying out this build. How do you sustain mana?
I just wanted to thank you for putting this build guide out there. I put a link to your guide in mine posted just now as we took two very different directions to get similar results (You went for DPS I favored Survivability).

Reading through your guide did help me tweak a few things for the better so thanks. Dash with enhance is great (I was using mirror arrow), and I am embarrassed that I did not know about the Watcher's Eye 2 Additional Impales.

Anyway, thanks again. And if you happen to be interested in my guide:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576491
Super fun build. Curious though, why not sacrifice 1 life node for Acrobatics?
"
g2v a écrit :
Hi, I'm currently trying out this build. How do you sustain mana?
assasins mark and mana leech either on tree in right corner or (best way) through jewel with leech mana.
https://gyazo.com/334cc69ce09b28083cd027364a4c54d7
Finally got this! INSANE build. Can work on budget friendly and u can invest a lot of currency! loving it.
Dernière édition par VantsLoL, le 2 juil. 2019 16:52:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires