[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

For anyone whos having issues early on:
Swap Mirage Archer with Chain, buy Chin Sol as someone here said and take a mana leech node.

Should make your clearing better and help you farm.
Dernière édition par Firestrike9, le 8 sept. 2019 10:14:12
Any tips on what I should upgrade next?
Spoiler
"
Syperek a écrit :
Spoiler

You have great gear already.
Can I ask how does it perform on red maps ?
"
CCvascaris a écrit :
"
Syperek a écrit :
Spoiler

You have great gear already.
Can I ask how does it perform on red maps ?

To be honset with you my progression has been pretty slow and I'm still at T8 maps. Nonetheless I'm pretty sure I'll still be one shotting monsters and bosses, this build is nuts.

Not sure if this is any close but I've done a few blighted maps with pretty high monster pack size and was able to clear all of them without any issues, the maps were around T5.

The biggest take from playing the build is that it's extremely tanky, like really really tanky. All the armor, fortify, evasion and solid life pool let you tank anything including the tower defence mechanic.
Dernière édition par Syperek, le 8 sept. 2019 13:12:16
Tornado shot was never known for shredding at zoom zoom speeds before you stack a lot of synergies. I'm having no trouble with white maps but blight and other big mechanics are tough for now. And I had to level precision which takes quite a bit of mana due to accuracy issues. Even when it gives me +600 I'm at 95%.

14 hours in I was lvl 80. That's not perfect. But since I'm on HC I'm playing safe.

Just bought lioneye's fall. Will see how much that helps :)

Current gear:

EDIT:

I did half of the respec and it seems the accuracy is fixed by the bottom right lioneye's fall.

EDIT2:

It feels like I'm reborn anew and just shredding through content.
Dernière édition par EmptyJar, le 8 sept. 2019 14:56:07

Like others here suggested, if you're struggling after beating Act 10 Kitva: get a Drillneck, a Breach of the Council and a Lioneye's Vision for like 5-6c combined and you'll be able to farm low tier maps and gather currency for Opus/Nomad etc... on 2 4L's.
IGN : @Morgoth
Shaper down!

I got pretty lucky and 6-linked my Arborix in roughly 150 fusings :D

But i have no clue how i should feel about Rigwald's tbh...

And i'm not sure if i should take the second Lioneye's Fall, the extra damage is huge i guess but im sitting at a comfortable 6,3k life pool right now.

By the way, what anointing you guys choose?
Unfortunately my amulet (rather talisman) is corrupted and i cant anoint stuff on it.
On my previous amulet i used "Aspect of the Eagle".

Cheers!
I'm using the cheap annointment for knockback atm , helps a little bit with the blights as i'm barely able to clear any of them
"
DevilMayCry93 a écrit :
Shaper down!

I got pretty lucky and 6-linked my Arborix in roughly 150 fusings :D

But i have no clue how i should feel about Rigwald's tbh...

And i'm not sure if i should take the second Lioneye's Fall, the extra damage is huge i guess but im sitting at a comfortable 6,3k life pool right now.

By the way, what anointing you guys choose?
Unfortunately my amulet (rather talisman) is corrupted and i cant anoint stuff on it.
On my previous amulet i used "Aspect of the Eagle".

Cheers!

The Damage was ok? Sometimes my Damage on Map Bosses is zero :/
Do you have enough accuracy?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires