[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Yeah seriously.. shame because i am no way rolling another character. But yeah this isn't a league starter at all.. i'm taking forever to kill anything :(
Yeah im gonna try something else now while i have the chance.
OP has abandoned us too, he is playing chieftan :(

Avoid this build for 3.8 guys, its awful
Are you guys sure you're not doing something wrong? I'm breezing through the
lower tier maps (I'm up to T6 right now) on a pretty budget setup with the most expensive piece being the Death's Opus. I'm also on two 4 links.

Here's my gear for those who want to compare:
Spoiler

The league start itself was just as advertised, slow up to the first unique items.
some comments to the guy having trouble. 1: you're trying to use death's harp in maps. Don't do that. If you can't afford an opus, get a rare 250+ dps bow, or infractem, or chin sol, or reach of the council, all are 1-3c. You still have bleed nodes from the leveling tree, get rid of those. Also at lower gear levels, using herald of purity for the flat phys, plus a higher level of precision will be better than pride.
Leveling with RoA was very smooth, up to act 10, it was a little rough but I got a 220 dps fast bow and a cheap 5l chest, with the assassin's mark gloves. I farmed in ossuary till 72 and then did merc lab which was a little hard. I picked up essence sap which has helped a lot and once I had fortify from merc lab I killed kitava easy and went into maps. I have 3 jewel slots already and got some phys damage/hp jewels cheap. I feel like the damage could be better, especially vs the blight waves, but there's a ton of room for growth. I can't wait to get a lionseye jewel and a 6l. I don't have any of the pierce stuff so I feel like using chain really helps stack more impales. Good luck everyone, try not to get discouraged.
Hey guys, I just check the Lioneye's Fall's price and it is ridiculously expensive at the moment. It was 30c yesterday and jumped to 1ex today. I'm just wondering if this is normal at league start and the price will be reasonable later in the league and whether Lioneye's Fall is the prioritized item or should I focus on bow/link/chest first.

Thanks guys in advanced.
This build doesnt use life leech as a form of sustain?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I can not understand why you guys think that this is a weak build or atleast weak league starter...

With just two 5-links (Opus and Lioneyes Vision), Drillneck, Starkonkas, Oskarm and The Nomad i can quite easily kill red maps!

I did T15 Siege and did not die.

And i have now farmed up to the point where i could buy Rigwalds, im excited how it is gonna be now after that bug fix!

So please, to everyone feeling jebaited:

Read the guide accordingly! All those uniques are quite cheap (except the Lioneye Jewel), grind a bit and buy them.

Good luck and cheers!
"
DevilMayCry93 a écrit :

And i have now farmed up to the point where i could buy Rigwalds, im excited how it is gonna be now after that bug fix!

Good luck and cheers!

Please report how Rigwalds fares. I might skip it in case it isn't worth it ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires