[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
Krono555 a écrit :
You only need either forceful skewering or swift skewering, not both. Forceful skewering is better as you grab Iron Grip anyway.

Yeah, that's what I've done now to save a few points.

Uber elder killed (One death as I'm clumsy and inpatient!), this build definitely doesn't need any more damage (Phased them straight away once I got in barrage range) , can probably drop more damage for survivability/QoL.
That's with a 5l, and mostly 19/0 gems. Not much flat phys on gear.
Barrage dps in 3.8 will be 3 times lower if GGG will fix barrage-fork interaction

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2621199/page/1#p22310261
Came here to post this, RIP this build. Got to enjoy it while it lasted though.
"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
Barrage dps in 3.8 will be 3 times lower if GGG will fix barrage-fork interaction

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2621199/page/1#p22310261

i've argued with so many people over this that i eventually gave up. no one believes that fork hits 3 times, even though it's extremely easy to test it.

when it gets fixed i guess there will be no reason to run a barrage setup, may as use a vicious bow and juice up tornado shot
Well, it's good while it lasts anyway. I am used to moving to new builds as GGG will somehow nerf good things to ground without fail.
"
crazypearce a écrit :

when it gets fixed i guess there will be no reason to run a barrage setup, may as use a vicious bow and juice up tornado shot

ye, TS melts everything with a good gear, I killed depth 918 Aul with TS only

Something like 350-400 pdps vicious proj bow or 500pdps bow with maim chest is enough to destroy all the content. Just have to get white sockets and swap between chain and damage gem for hard bosses.
But is should be more expensive than just arborix.

update. I've tested arborix, it's perfectly fine with TS only. Just need white sockets
Dernière édition par blg_RealiZe, le 20 août 2019 05:45:27
A third of the damage is probably still going to be plenty (Especially if you switch to a damage + arrow quiver), but yeah that point might be best just running TS.
I am tornadoing most things apart from guardians/shaper/elder anyway - and normally use TS for eradicator so its already fine with Arborix.

Bought a brutal restraint - was going to divine it a few times to see if could get anything usable, but it was decent straight away. Gave me onslaught on kill onto cloth and chain (So keeping that now) - it's 100% onkill so more reliable to get started than an abyss jewel. Also gave me cold res, which is just what I needed along with the extra dex to free up some gear. So dropped Nomad for Ryslatha.

Just noticed in PoB though that it reckons I'm not cold capped, even if I add on the cold res from the jewel. Might explain why I found that last Uber Elder a bit trickier....

If I can be bothered to push more levels, I might grab Dazzling strikes. Or possibly drop blade of cunning and the jewel socket for it. Damage is more than enough, but consistency of crits is good, as is blinding stuff outside of flesh and stone radius.
Dernière édition par Carlovski, le 20 août 2019 04:44:02
Heya fellas, I just noticed my impale chance is showing only 96% on char sheet, but I think I should be OVER 100% (40+20+20+20=100%). What stupid thing am I missing?? https://pastebin.com/ErM1suuN

"
d3viant6 a écrit :
Heya fellas, I just noticed my impale chance is showing only 96% on char sheet, but I think I should be OVER 100% (40+20+20+20=100%). What stupid thing am I missing?? https://pastebin.com/ErM1suuN

Are you sure you chose tornado shot (and not default attack) in your character screen? Because you are way overcaped for impale chance
Dernière édition par blg_RealiZe, le 20 août 2019 06:58:29
You know, I wont be so hasty to test "new setup" now with the next patch notes not released yet. GGG may very well nerf impale, phys bow, barrage, TS AND champion in one single patch. Who knows? So just enjoy the build until league ends and consider the new build/tweak whatever with new patch notes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires