[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Well I won the game.
First time ever I achived.. buying a HEADHUNTER (In like 2 weeks of playing)!
All thanks to this crazy build as it felt so godlike in all the content (although Uber Elder is still very hard for this build).

Upcoming Barrage nerf will be major though as Tornado Shot for single target is very weak and Barrage will get nerfed 3x damage.. so you cannot have quick boss kills or do uber elder etc.. atleast not fast.

So unless bow class gets huge buffs I don´t see this build being good anymore without the power of Barrage.
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel a écrit :
Well I won the game.
All thanks to this crazy build as it felt so godlike in all the content (although Uber Elder is still very hard for this build).

Upcoming Barrage nerf will be major though as Tornado Shot for single target is very weak and Barrage will get nerfed 3x damage.. so you cannot have quick boss kills or do uber elder etc.. atleast not fast.

So unless bow class gets huge buffs I don´t see this build being good anymore without the power of Barrage.

idk how's TS DPS weak. Or you are talking about setup with chain support?
With damage link instead of chain DPS looks fine to me (6 shots to kill corrupted t16 phoenix using arborix bow):
https://youtu.be/gM7ga_K1mSA
Dernière édition par blg_RealiZe, le 20 août 2019 08:25:06
"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
"
HDTanel a écrit :
Well I won the game.

idk how's TS DPS weak. Or you are talking about setup with chain support?
With damage link instead of chain DPS looks fine to me (6 shots to kill corrupted t16 phoenix using arborix bow):
https://youtu.be/gM7ga_K1mSA

Thx will look into this. Yeah I used chain all the time. Isn´t it worse to clear without chain?
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel a écrit :

Thx will look into this. Yeah I used chain all the time. Isn´t it worse to clear without chain?

oh yea, way worse for clearing trash monsters without chain
All I wanted to say - you can make TS deal a very decent single target DPS with 1 gem swap, just need to get 1 white socket on your weapon/armour.
what gems do you use with main armor?
"
woogy_ivxx a écrit :
what gems do you use with main armor?

you mean maiM armour?
I use TS, impale support, GMP, mirage archer, damage on full life
6th link I switch between brutality and chain (white socket)

however, if you don't have HH or inspired learning jewel, you should use brutality instead of damage on full life permanently and switch between chain and damage on full life
hi

I kill shaper for 1st time (2 in a row actually :D ) got 2 death for being newb and idiot.
191 or 2 in delve.
142 maps done.
LVL 94 atm.

this is best I have done in 907 hours in the game. thanks a lot for the build.
Dernière édition par lordfratos, le 22 août 2019 08:36:11
this will be my build for Blight league. if it won't be nerfed.
noob question : what's the play style ? i see barrage and tornado shot. which i use first or when etc etc
Hi All,

Will start this in Blight and I did some leveling testing in 3.7 and want to share my findings.

Even with twink gear, ROI was not crazy smooth and I did every now and then compare it with Toxic Rain on the same character but without twink gear and my conclusion is that if you as a player want to rush to maps without twink gear, TR is far easier/faster/simpler to reach maps with as you do not need any dps on gear for it to carry you and the dps is still fine.

Anyone done similar testing?

Hopefully the build will survive into 3.8 as I'm very much looking forward to trying it out into endgame.
"
BeastCC a écrit :
Hi All,

Will start this in Blight and I did some leveling testing in 3.7 and want to share my findings.

Even with twink gear, ROI was not crazy smooth and I did every now and then compare it with Toxic Rain on the same character but without twink gear and my conclusion is that if you as a player want to rush to maps without twink gear, TR is far easier/faster/simpler to reach maps with as you do not need any dps on gear for it to carry you and the dps is still fine.

Anyone done similar testing?

Hopefully the build will survive into 3.8 as I'm very much looking forward to trying it out into endgame.

This was my league start but I have a feeling blight prices might be a bit different, I had bought the prophecy for deaths opus + the nomad while leveling for 1c each because legion was just spitting out prophecys and most people were playing melee. Swapped to TS from rain of arrows once I got drillneck and lioneyes chest 4l which was also within the first ~10 or so hours of the league for a very good price.

I'll try and update the guide if it doesn't get nerfed too hard for good league start items but I think more people were inclined to start as melee this league than the amount of people who want to play summoners in blight so the items I mentioned might be a bit harder to get.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires