[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
d3viant6 a écrit :
"
SubtleArt a écrit :
How much HP would you guys recommend on this build for uber elder? Im sitting at 5700 right now, but most guides recommend ~6.5k life. Maybe with molten shell, high armor and fortify it's fine? I know uber elder is largely a mechanical fight so the recommended HP numbers aren't an exact science

PERSONALLY, I'm at about 5900 now and feel a BIT squishy against T16 legion, so I doubt I'd be OK against Uber. I die about 1/day in T16 so that's not a good sign, AND I have 24% fort effect on hat. I'd go 6K MIN with a fckton of other defense for Uber TBH.

(ps. check out my bow I found on trade :-)) 595 phys DPS AND the sick AF slam I got for bonus light damage on my neck :-)

With your gear, life shouldn’t even be an issue (and you have way more than enough).. you should fly through each phase in Uber Elder. It’s not so much about life but mechanics and your gear is more than enough.
Do you use sand or blood stance with flash and stone gem?
"
prosnipp a écrit :

Personally I am always on Blood and I guess everyone is doing the same. Sand is fine if you want more defense.
"
HDTanel a écrit :
"
HDTanel a écrit :
"
wiwigvn a écrit :
Because 4k4 life is squishy even for Champ. Try to get to 5k5+ at least.

You should replace your belt, nomad lacks life. You should also take more life node on tree and jewels. Your other gears can have higher life rolls and strength where possible.

Fight mechanic is also an issue but if you are tankier, you have more room. Shaper should be very easy with this build though, while Uber Elder is more about practice.

Thanks, yeah 4.4k is low but we do get a ton more from Molten Shell so I thought it is fine.. Shaper shouldn´t be an issue but random one shots and the beam melted me in a second lol..
Will get better jewels though and I guess I can get more life nodes aswell while im at it..
Gear wise, I think the belt is too huge of a DPS loss if I replace it with a rare one imo.. I mean I don´t die anywhere else other then the Shaper and Uber Elder.
Still I love love love the build even if it is squishy on Uber Elder and Shaper :D the entire game otherwise is a total faceroll and huge clearspeed.

Shaper is now super easy and deathless, Uber Elder I still struggle a bit :P 2-3 portals left is best result lol.

The funny thing is I never went with Tornado Shot +2 Enchant Helmet.. one is more then enough and costs 90% less lol. Few chaos vs 10EXALTS. Entire game melts. Chimera cannot even do his smoke phases.

Nomad is just a little more dps than Ryslatha but Rys gives you tons of life and someone has said that with more flat phys (and perfect roll Rys), Rys will outperform every other belt. Not sure how often life gain on stun will trigger but it's also added defensive.

+2 TS is sure just a luxury but it sure does make legion fight easier, which translates to less death

Haem gloves are good but you can have better life with a good rare or even tombfist (2 sockets are a luxury, I use it only because I got it drop from Lich lol)

Anyway I got 6k+ life now and still get rekt by uber elder if I am not careful so it's just a matter of mechanics. Just do not get hit *too many times* lol.
Dernière édition par wiwigvn, le 16 août 2019 03:58:58
Hi what aura you dont use when blood stance ?
I use pride and precision !
my dps feels great though !
all t 16 boss die in few sec !
my ing is killwitches
"
wiwigvn a écrit :
"
prosnipp a écrit :

Personally I am always on Blood and I guess everyone is doing the same. Sand is fine if you want more defense.

I assumed everyone else was running sand stance personally.
For clear you don't need the damage, and most of the mobs will be out of range anyway.
For single target, running maim anyway so just get the 16% increased damage taken, which is decent but not really needed.
"
wiwigvn a écrit :

Anyway I got 6k+ life now and still get rekt by uber elder if I am not careful so it's just a matter of mechanics. Just do not get hit *too many times* lol.

shaper's balls penetrate 20% of cold res
shaper's beam is a degen, fortify doesn't work vs degens
It's hard to make a build, that can actually facetank everything on uber elder.
But with enough dps and some experience uber elder fight is very trivial, you just insta phase shaper and elder
del, double post
Dernière édition par blg_RealiZe, le 16 août 2019 06:10:31
Only just finishing act 10, but already can tell the build is fairly nuts.
Best bow build I've played since reach of the council/voidheart shenanigans in prophecy league - and probably better than that too.

Quite nice having a bow character who isn't a total glass cannon.

Current gear

Amulet is just while I'm quickly levelling up, I'll get a proper one soon. Boots I actually found in act 6 (Why couldn't I find them on day 1?) - need an upgrade though.
I'll switch to Rysaltha when I can, resists and stats on nomad are needed at the moment.
Ring is an old one from my magma orb char, hence the not ideal mods. Will buy/craft a new one later.
Gloves I couldn't get to roll exactly how I wanted them, but these will do for now. Shuddering fossils get expensive!

Bit poor at the moment though. Bought a +2 impale watchers eye despite saying that would be the last upgrade. Probably should have spent on boots/ring/amulet first. I'm not res capped, and definitely won't be after
Kitava! Need to 6l the chest too, though it hardly seems necessary with the damage barrage is doing.

"
HDTanel a écrit :
"
HDTanel a écrit :
"
wiwigvn a écrit :
Because 4k4 life is squishy even for Champ. Try to get to 5k5+ at least.

You should replace your belt, nomad lacks life. You should also take more life node on tree and jewels. Your other gears can have higher life rolls and strength where possible.

Fight mechanic is also an issue but if you are tankier, you have more room. Shaper should be very easy with this build though, while Uber Elder is more about practice.

Thanks, yeah 4.4k is low but we do get a ton more from Molten Shell so I thought it is fine.. Shaper shouldn´t be an issue but random one shots and the beam melted me in a second lol..
Will get better jewels though and I guess I can get more life nodes aswell while im at it..
Gear wise, I think the belt is too huge of a DPS loss if I replace it with a rare one imo.. I mean I don´t die anywhere else other then the Shaper and Uber Elder.
Still I love love love the build even if it is squishy on Uber Elder and Shaper :D the entire game otherwise is a total faceroll and huge clearspeed.

Shaper is now super easy and deathless, Uber Elder I still struggle a bit :P 2-3 portals left is best result lol.

The funny thing is I never went with Tornado Shot +2 Enchant Helmet.. one is more then enough and costs 90% less lol. Few chaos vs 10EXALTS. Entire game melts. Chimera cannot even do his smoke phases.

Got a new Ultrawide monitor recently and while at first I was pretty shocked that I couldn´t use the far left and right side of the screen then in reality thankfully it is still very nice to play here.
Anyway here is my SHAPER run on this build with +1 Tornado Shot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1xA60aymnw&feature=youtu.be
Mathils actual cat
Dernière édition par HDTanel, le 16 août 2019 16:47:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires