[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Can you use ice shot or LA instead of ts?
Hey there I think I'll try this build this weekend. I already have a rigwalds and a decent 6 link astral with maim and mana cost.
Given I currently only have 12 ex and don't want to sell my other chars. which upgrade do you think is more important: impale watchers eye or ts enchant. Given they cost the same atm.
Don't have access to pob atm and will be on mobile until the weekend
"
Netaxo a écrit :
Hey there I think I'll try this build this weekend. I already have a rigwalds and a decent 6 link astral with maim and mana cost.
Given I currently only have 12 ex and don't want to sell my other chars. which upgrade do you think is more important: impale watchers eye or ts enchant. Given they cost the same atm.
Don't have access to pob atm and will be on mobile until the weekend

It's a question about single target versus clear. The +2 TS gives much better clear, whereas the Eye watcher gives a better single target dps, the reasoning is that we are already clearing tier16 maps with 1 tornado shit, except legion mobs. I would personally go TS +2, simply because impale is so broken I can kill the lair tier 16 boss in 1-2sec with a 5 link, with lvl 13-15 shitty gems.
Dernière édition par Tidarius, le 27 juin 2019 17:31:11
"
Tecken1407 a écrit :

I'm not 100% sure how brutality works with conversion skills but I am pretty confident it completely screws over your damage. Impale is only scaled from physical hits so converting 50% of your damage effectively is 50% less damage from impale which is a 140%-200% more multiplier. To be honest I would like to play other bow skills for clearing but tornado shot is just too good especially with helm enchant
"
Imeperfection a écrit :
"
Tecken1407 a écrit :

I'm not 100% sure how brutality works with conversion skills but I am pretty confident it completely screws over your damage. Impale is only scaled from physical hits so converting 50% of your damage effectively is 50% less damage from impale which is a 140%-200% more multiplier. To be honest I would like to play other bow skills for clearing but tornado shot is just too good especially with helm enchant

I tried out Ice shot this league and while it's great for clearing Legion etc, it sucks insanely single target. However I don't think you can make this build work with ice shot, atleast I don't believe so, But if you absolutely want to play with ice shot you should go Voidfletcher + hyrri's chest phys to cold conversion. Asdency wise, Slayer or Deadeye is probably best for that. With these options you should have enough flat damage and decent ascendency to clear content, you can go barrage single target, a 5-link should be efficient.
if i dont have the entire gear set yet but had a inspired learning drop, should i keep it for this build or sell it to get other pieces for this build?
"
MisterEnvy a écrit :
if i dont have the entire gear set yet but had a inspired learning drop, should i keep it for this build or sell it to get other pieces for this build?

If you don't have most of the core pieces (6L Daressos/5 or 6L 30q Arborix/ +2 TS rare helm), I would personally sell it and get them.

This build already clears super quickly. I doubt one Inspired Learning will help much without a HH.
Dernière édition par Jamibl, le 28 juin 2019 12:51:20
This looks great, gonna try this for my next build
"
Jamibl a écrit :
"
MisterEnvy a écrit :

If you don't have most of the core pieces (6L Daressos/5 or 6L 30q Arborix/ +2 TS rare helm), I would personally sell it and get them.

This build already clears super quickly. I doubt one Inspired Learning will help much without a HH.

This sums up what I would've said but after the last patch inspired learning/headhunter now grants buffs after you break mobs out in the legion mechanic which is stupid strong so if you're having fun with that you can go ahead and keep it
Hey there, any tips for leveling this up? Did you start out with split arrow then move to torando? Or did you go melee for the first bit?

THanks
IGN: Shocknami

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires