3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
Xentriques a écrit :
Any idea on my setup? I can get up to 400k tooltip cyclone damage but bosses take FOREVER to kill.

You need more levels, gem levels and quality, onslaught craft on boots, assassin's mark ring, amulet anointment, Vaal ancestral warchief.
Is this Sirus 8 viable? I imagine since that fight is more waiting/running rathering then actually attacking would make this one harder then u.elder for us.
"
magicdownunder a écrit :
Is this Sirus 8 viable? I imagine since that fight is more waiting/running rathering then actually attacking would make this one harder then u.elder for us.

It's gonna be a struggle with Sirus 8.
Hi, im quite new to the game and was wondering what the benefit would be of linking the gloves ? Also can you please have a look at my gear and let me know if i can upgrade anything ? Thanks for the build its been super fun so far! I farmed ony myself after about 12 hours i got the drop. I am also struggling to get the last 2 ascendancy points as i am still only running white maps for some reason.
"
kevloski a écrit :
Hi, im quite new to the game and was wondering what the benefit would be of linking the gloves ? Also can you please have a look at my gear and let me know if i can upgrade anything ? Thanks for the build its been super fun so far! I farmed ony myself after about 12 hours i got the drop. I am also struggling to get the last 2 ascendancy points as i am still only running white maps for some reason.
Spoiler

Hi :)
Gear looks great. No need to link the gloves.

Flasks needs adjustment.
Remove Overflowing Chalice and get Diamond Flask of Warding. Also change suffix on your Quicksilver flask to "of Adrenaline".

For the Uber lab bring 2 life flasks.
Torstein, thanks for this build. I just got started with SSF Standard and farmed an Oni-Goroshi before I had any idea of what to do with it. Harvest is only my second league and I've only played necro and spells, so your build is a refreshing change. I'm learning about a whole new set of mechanics and it's introducing me to parts of the passive tree I've never looked at before. So far so good!
Dernière édition par GERWARIC, le 18 août 2020 15:30:22
"
GERWARIC a écrit :
Torstein, thanks for this build. I just got started with SSF Standard and farmed an Oni-Goroshi before I had any idea of what to do with it. Harvest is only my second league and I've only played necro and spells, so your build is a refreshing change. I'm learning about a whole new set of mechanics and it's introducing me to parts of the passive tree I've never looked at before. So far so good!

Glad to hear! Have fun on your journey. :)
Hi there. A big thanks for this build. This is my first character, and I have a lot of fun with it.

I farmed myself the Oni-Gorishi wich was quite a commitement (15 hours), but I don't regret it. It's so fun to level with it.

I have changed my rings lastly thanks to a friend who give me some currency, and so far everything die pretty fast. I keep progressing through the map, and see what happens :)
i cannot fathom farming the beach for 15 hours before playing the game at all.

that is...motivated.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
magicdownunder a écrit :

It's gonna be a struggle with Sirus 8.

I league started this build this league SSF. I was lucky and managed to get all the required pieces OTHER THAN KAOM'S HEART** and had okay gear otherwise.

For me, it was a really good SSF league starter. I took it all the way to AL5. The conqueror fights weren't the quickest but it got the job done. That said, a Kaom's Heart would have helped. With dodge and a decent life pool being our primary defensive nodes, I don't think it would go too much higher than AL5. Good league starter though, got me into red maps easily in SSF. If it was trade league it obviously would have been much more min-maxed and potentially AL8, but I think it'd still be tough since slayers are susceptible to getting 1 shot by the beam and dancing around the degen with cyclone isn't necessarily the easiest.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires