3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

Do you have any preference on what side of the tree to go on first? I used your 2x oni build before and it had leveling trees, but this one doesn't and want to know where you ended up going first. Build looks fun btw thanks for posting it.

Hey i am leveling the build , i am currently level 76 and i am having troubles with bosses tough. would you explain where i lack my dps ?
"
Dellith a écrit :

Hey i am leveling the build , i am currently level 76 and i am having troubles with bosses tough. would you explain where i lack my dps ?

You are missing a lot of accuracy so your hit and crit chance is lowered a lot. Get Acuity notable next. You will also need 300+ accuracy on one ring.
-Atziri's Promise flask
-Warding suffix on Diamond Flask
-get good rare jewels. That cluster you have doesn't do anything
-more levels

It will get easier with levels and more life.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 28 juil. 2020 06:53:16
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Dellith a écrit :

You are missing a lot of accuracy so your hit and crit chance is lowered a lot. Get Acuity notable next. You will also need 300+ accuracy on one ring.
-Atziri's Promise flask
-Warding suffix on Diamond Flask
-get good rare jewels. That cluster you have doesn't do anything
-more levels

It will get easier with levels and more life.

thanks :) will work on this also i notice my cluster jewel is wrong so i can get the nodes now
"
ItMeGloober a écrit :
Do you have any preference on what side of the tree to go on first? I used your 2x oni build before and it had leveling trees, but this one doesn't and want to know where you ended up going first. Build looks fun btw thanks for posting it.

Finish the right side of the tree first.

Don't allocate Vaal Pact before you finish 2nd Labyrinth.
Quite new to the game and started with some cyclone build. It was quite fun until some point but then i started dying, wasn't satisfied with movement speed and tried switching to a new build. Oni-goroshi leveling turned out to be very enjoyable and fun, i think this is the best begginner-friendly cyclone build you can find. Thanks to the creator for making it cheap and fun to use. Also is there any way i can improve it in my current state except putting jewels in the passive tree? Thx for the reply in advance.
"
Avgustine a écrit :
Quite new to the game and started with some cyclone build. It was quite fun until some point but then i started dying, wasn't satisfied with movement speed and tried switching to a new build. Oni-goroshi leveling turned out to be very enjoyable and fun, i think this is the best begginner-friendly cyclone build you can find. Thanks to the creator for making it cheap and fun to use. Also is there any way i can improve it in my current state except putting jewels in the passive tree? Thx for the reply in advance.

ty :)

-Level you gems to lvl 20 and 20 quality
-put quality on your flasks
-anoint you amulet
-put catalysts on jewelry
-get Vaal Ancestar Warchief gem instead of regular
-more life on gloves and boots with life
-you could remove Faster attacks support and add War Banner for aura and Adrenaline buff when you cast it when charged
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Avgustine a écrit :

ty :)

-Level you gems to lvl 20 and 20 quality
-put quality on your flasks
-anoint you amulet
-put catalysts on jewelry
-get Vaal Ancestar Warchief gem instead of regular
-more life on gloves and boots with life
-you could remove Faster attacks support and add War Banner for aura and Adrenaline buff when you cast it when charged

Thx for your reply, i anointed my amulet and got vaal ancester watchief; trying to upgrade quality of different items. I still have a question: what catalysts do i put on my jewelry and how can i get more life on my current boots and life?Again thanks a lot
"
Avgustine a écrit :

Thx for your reply, i anointed my amulet and got vaal ancester watchief; trying to upgrade quality of different items. I still have a question: what catalysts do i put on my jewelry and how can i get more life on my current boots and life?Again thanks a lot

On your current boots you can't add life.
Use Fertile catalysts on belt and Vermillion ring.

Craft life on your two-stone ring.

Any idea on my setup? I can get up to 400k tooltip cyclone damage but bosses take FOREVER to kill.

Dernière édition par Xentriques, le 30 juil. 2020 17:40:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires