3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

Hi :) im really interested in this build, do you have any levelling trees?
Hi, i'm currently leveling this build.
I have some questions regarding your gems, in the items section it looks like you have berserk and some other gems that don't match the ones in the gems section so i'm a little bit confused. Which gems should I use for the final build? Also if it's the gems in the gems section, what level should I leave CWDT+Wave of conviction at?

Tyvm for the guide!
"
OmnislashV5 a écrit :
Hi, i'm currently leveling this build.
I have some questions regarding your gems, in the items section it looks like you have berserk and some other gems that don't match the ones in the gems section so i'm a little bit confused. Which gems should I use for the final build? Also if it's the gems in the gems section, what level should I leave CWDT+Wave of conviction at?

Tyvm for the guide!

The items section has some gem set ups that are from the older release. You should use the gems set up section of the build guide (second post in thread) or the PoB for what up to date gem setups are suggested.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
HieiTheBlue a écrit :
Hi :) im really interested in this build, do you have any levelling trees?

Oni-Goroshi is very powerful for leveling and would probably make most leveling strategies work out. :-) For myself I just picked up the right side of the tree first, the ranger nodes, and then went over and picked up the left side of the tree. It seemed to work out well for me.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Dernière édition par Turtledove, le 21 juil. 2020 15:39:12
Thank you for the build. It was kinda fun to level with an Oni. I had the smoothest time ever with leveling, and have no issues with white maps so far!

This is my items right now. I think I could upgrade the helmet and gloves for even further min-max, but it's been an amazing time. Any advice on how I could push for it further? I'm at 6k hp, capped ele resists, and -2 chaos resis.

Dernière édition par syazwanshahrul, le 24 juil. 2020 12:12:53
"
syazwanshahrul a écrit :
Thank you for the build. It was kinda fun to level with an Oni. I had the smoothest time ever with leveling, and have no issues with white maps so far!

This is my items right now. I think I could upgrade the helmet and gloves for even further min-max, but it's been an amazing time. Any advice on how I could push for it further? I'm at 6k hp, capped ele resists, and -2 chaos resis.

Spoiler

Hi :)

Gear looks ok. You should fix your flasks and swap Rage for Fortify support in your 6L.
Fun build, still leveling I'm only 79. taking a break from minion builds thought i'd try cyclone out. I'm assuming it will get stronger as i level but when i run into a rare or unique monster with elemental resists i have to linger for a while to take them down is that normal with this version of the build at my level?

other than that I'm not dying and mana is under control. rest of the bosses and mobs disappear, i'm testing out a exploding chest at the moment in my profile instead of kaom's. i'm using crusader gloves just for the fun of it, about the only thing useful i've gotten from sirus in a while!
"
LordMonarch a écrit :
Fun build, still leveling I'm only 79. taking a break from minion builds thought i'd try cyclone out. I'm assuming it will get stronger as i level but when i run into a rare or unique monster with elemental resists i have to linger for a while to take them down is that normal with this version of the build at my level?

other than that I'm not dying and mana is under control. rest of the bosses and mobs disappear, i'm testing out a exploding chest at the moment in my profile instead of kaom's. i'm using crusader gloves just for the fun of it, about the only thing useful i've gotten from sirus in a while!

Sort out your flasks. Lots of damage is in there.
Just don't expect level of damage of minion builds.
cool thanks for the reply!
"
LordMonarch a écrit :
cool thanks for the reply!

-Quicksilver flask of Adrenaline to get even more speed
-Diamond Flask of Warding for curse immunity

do those also pls :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires