3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

The Pastebin link for Pob Doest work
"
Rakkadareal a écrit :
The Pastebin link for Pob Doest work

Use LocalIdentity's fork PoB
appreciate it, but not sure on the validity of a fork, just due to the current version of Pob being up to date. Forks are kinda sketchy. Will try to make it work
we have life leech but how to have mana leech? I dont like to use mana pots constantly
"
PathToGod a écrit :
we have life leech but how to have mana leech? I dont like to use mana pots constantly

You will get mana leech from the passive tree.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
PathToGod a écrit :

I could, but I do not see the OP take those nodes end game, how do we sustain mana end game?

also, I got the 6-link cyclone going atm, damage seems just OKish, where else does the damage come from in this build? blood rage? herald of ash? can anyone tell me the usual rotation for this build? I usually just activate blood rage then cyclone into the packs till mobs die.
"
PathToGod a écrit :
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
PathToGod a écrit :

I could, but I do not see the OP take those nodes end game, how do we sustain mana end game?

also, I got the 6-link cyclone going atm, damage seems just OKish, where else does the damage come from in this build? blood rage? herald of ash? can anyone tell me the usual rotation for this build? I usually just activate blood rage then cyclone into the packs till mobs die.

I'm the OP xD
You have small mana&life leech node under Vaal Pact keystone.
Im using this build for a second time, Do you still go for the double purity circle of guilt and assassin mark ring despite the recent changes?
"
arisechicken666 a écrit :
Im using this build for a second time, Do you still go for the double purity circle of guilt and assassin mark ring despite the recent changes?

You can mod it as you like with better items. Assassin's Mark still works on bosses.
I got a question regarding the gem link for the Oni Goroshi.
I don´t get the usage of the Infused Channelling Support. How does it work in this build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires