3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

Did a full fire conversion version of this build with really high damage.

Been messing with acro/phase acro with starjonkas helmet and a legacy abyssus specced into more armor. Pob is around 12m dps with the legacy abyssus and like 7 or 8 with the evasion helmet
Question is, I'm looking for a boss killer and don't really care about map clear. Can this build still be considered one?
full fire conversion res overcapped and 7k ish life version

12 million dps pob with legacy abyssus
https://pastebin.com/3KwY5kN0

7.7 million dps with starjonka
https://pastebin.com/49tFrrW0

can mess with acro/phase acro as well.

I also have no idea what im doing theres probably way better ways to build this
Dernière édition par robmasterflex, le 2 juil. 2020 21:12:43
Just wondering when do you use Intimidating cry and Blood Rage? Before Leap slam? During single target fight?

Love the build

Thanks for your response.
So i'm loving the build so far but i am curious if acrobatics/phase is worth the investment? Would going a more armored route and quicker life leach from passives south of the marauder starting point work better to keep us topped off?
Nice build! Sustaining mana early on while leveling isn't quite as easy as I would have hoped. Or maybe I'm using too much faster attack gear?

Anyways, I love the commentary of the goddess. When killing one of the organ holders in the belly of the beast she said
"
"art is no real skill... cooking is!"
That had me chuckling.
"
sakuya_m a écrit :
Nice build! Sustaining mana early on while leveling isn't quite as easy as I would have hoped. Or maybe I'm using too much faster attack gear?

Anyways, I love the commentary of the goddess. When killing one of the organ holders in the belly of the beast she said
"
"art is no real skill... cooking is!"
That had me chuckling.

Using a praxis ring will solve that issue pretty easily.
Dernière édition par Lovicten, le 6 juil. 2020 21:04:47
One question

Since we only proc her embrace through herald of ash, how do we get this on single target fights?

"
tommy2679 a écrit :
One question

Since we only proc her embrace through herald of ash, how do we get this on single target fights?

Herald of Ash gives phys as extra fire so you always have portion or fire damage to make initial Ignite.
I'm SSF this league, so take it with a grain of salt as almost any build can be viable trade league... but I ran this build, and it got me through to AL6, and then the damage just wasn't there to kill AL6.
Gear for reference:

So, with better gear I'm sure it's possible, but there's also probably better alternatives for a boss killer. All together with this setup i'm at 1.4 mill Awakener dmg with all buffs up or 1 mill shaper dmg w/o buffs.
Dernière édition par MuTayShuN, le 9 juil. 2020 16:37:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires