3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
RolyPaulie a écrit :
Started playing POE this league and managed to get 36/40 challenges completed with this build. Took down AL8 Sirius and Uber Elder as well!

This build is pretty fun and can take on T16's as long as you don't roll the reflect elemental mod, I died so many times to this 😅. Chose not to run Blood Rage as the health degen from Her Embrace was hurting me already, might try it again in the future though as the frenzy charges would boost my damage up quite a bit. Also took inspiration from undelorth with the circle of guilt ring and the smashing strike annointment on my amulet for endurance charge gen.

Thanks for making this guide Tornstein, I definitely can recommend this build guide!

Spoiler

Things I would upgrade in the future if I was rich:
* Get Tailwind on crit on my boots (got unlucky and got poison one instead)
* Finish levelling my awakened melee gem (this takes so long)
* Get the 1 ex increase damage with leech craft
* Get jewels with life in them (very expensive)
* Reroll the life craft on my ring (costs 2 ex just to retry 😭)

The 4 challenges I didn't complete:
34. Defeat 1500 Map Bosses
36. Complete these Encounters VI
37. Defeat Sirus Conditionally
40. Complete Endgame Grinds

Tyvm for this feedback! :)
Hello there! Sorry for my bad english language.

I started this metamorph league with dual ahns might build, but it was so squishy so i decided to farm some low tier maps and gather some currency for more superb build. Then i found this masterpiece!

Personally for me this build is S-tier. yes it is not braindead sabo, or necro, but it can melt content too.

with this build i killed: Katarina (Syndicat boss), 4 army legion, Elder, Shaper, 8 stone Sirus. I tried uber arziri and uber elder , both was 30-40% (first uber elder attempt btw).

It can easily farm t15-t16 maps with very decent gear (like mine). So this one is perfect for new players or some peps who abandoned poe in some bad leagues. Last time when i did 36 achiev it was Incursion and Bestiary league with DualStrike champion and Lifting's Totem Champ, and after this 2 leagues i dropped poe, did 1-11 achiev in every league just to see some content or mechanics and left.

With this build i finnaly have clue how work blight or niko's delve and june events. Thank you very much it was nice experience.

Also i tried to improve my DPS, i decided to corrupt in Alva's temple Oni goroshi. Since the start of league i send to Thanos 4 oni goroshi, one was fully white socketed , one i tried to corrupt with vaal orb and one more in my stash, maybe i'll corrupt it too))

My biggest problem was Xbox trade platform it is very hard to trade some good yellow gear because you will lose soo much time trying to find it,and then prices are awful (for example : fully linked starforge 20 Ex). there are no trade bots and stuff like this so currency prices is different if compare to pc, but if i were on pc i think all content in this game were cakewalk.

Thank you very much for this build once again!
"
Spoiler
Hello there! Sorry for my bad english language.

I started this metamorph league with dual ahns might build, but it was so squishy so i decided to farm some low tier maps and gather some currency for more superb build. Then i found this masterpiece!

Personally for me this build is S-tier. yes it is not braindead sabo, or necro, but it can melt content too.

with this build i killed: Katarina (Syndicat boss), 4 army legion, Elder, Shaper, 8 stone Sirus. I tried uber arziri and uber elder , both was 30-40% (first uber elder attempt btw).

It can easily farm t15-t16 maps with very decent gear (like mine). So this one is perfect for new players or some peps who abandoned poe in some bad leagues. Last time when i did 36 achiev it was Incursion and Bestiary league with DualStrike champion and Lifting's Totem Champ, and after this 2 leagues i dropped poe, did 1-11 achiev in every league just to see some content or mechanics and left.

With this build i finnaly have clue how work blight or niko's delve and june events. Thank you very much it was nice experience.

Also i tried to improve my DPS, i decided to corrupt in Alva's temple Oni goroshi. Since the start of league i send to Thanos 4 oni goroshi, one was fully white socketed , one i tried to corrupt with vaal orb and one more in my stash, maybe i'll corrupt it too))

My biggest problem was Xbox trade platform it is very hard to trade some good yellow gear because you will lose soo much time trying to find it,and then prices are awful (for example : fully linked starforge 20 Ex). there are no trade bots and stuff like this so currency prices is different if compare to pc, but if i were on pc i think all content in this game were cakewalk.

Thank you very much for this build once again!

Tyvm for this extensive comment! I'm happy you had a nice time with the build. :)

Hope you'll get a double corrupted Oni.
Nice build. Start two days ago and have alot of fun. What aallocates is the best for take for this build?
The strongest cyclone build I have ever come across.

It's completely reliant on dodging stuff (dodge flask needed here) and you need to get your resists as high as you possibly can- no questions asked.
Once you have at least 3 of the Ascendencies, this build will blow your mind; before that, I was not too impressed until L80-85.
At L85, my damage is 300k and then you have a 300-400-500% (depending on what you want) crit multiplier and a 35-55% crit chance (depending on what you want).

Even a Coc Cospri's Assassin can't beat this I used to have. The only one I remember comparable to this was a Ranger Pathfinder (reliant on that lightning flask) with 2x Mjolners and Ball Lightning and Arc.

I got the Sword for 1.5Ex and I spent about 100 Chaos for everything else. For me it was really expensive and at L70 playing this thing, I was thinking it was one of the worst choices I ever made...
Dernière édition par georgepine, le 16 févr. 2020 06:20:44
This build looks promising. How does this character survive Her Embrace? I tried to create a Cyclone-Scion with Oni-Goroshi, but occasionally her life just burns down rapidly. I guess that it's Her Embrace's fault, although she has 77 % fire resistance, decent life regeneration and 4 endurance charges up almost all the time.

That's her.

maybe I'll try your Duelist. I'd really like to use the sword. Took me so much time to farm it :)
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Rima0 a écrit :
Nice build. Start two days ago and have alot of fun. What aallocates is the best for take for this build?

Bladedancer is good
"
georgepine a écrit :
The strongest cyclone build I have ever come across.

It's completely reliant on dodging stuff (dodge flask needed here) and you need to get your resists as high as you possibly can- no questions asked.
Once you have at least 3 of the Ascendencies, this build will blow your mind; before that, I was not too impressed until L80-85.
At L85, my damage is 300k and then you have a 300-400-500% (depending on what you want) crit multiplier and a 35-55% crit chance (depending on what you want).

Even a Coc Cospri's Assassin can't beat this I used to have. The only one I remember comparable to this was a Ranger Pathfinder (reliant on that lightning flask) with 2x Mjolners and Ball Lightning and Arc.

I got the Sword for 1.5Ex and I spent about 100 Chaos for everything else. For me it was really expensive and at L70 playing this thing, I was thinking it was one of the worst choices I ever made...

Tyvm for the feedback :)
"
Caligula_Exile a écrit :
This build looks promising. How does this character survive Her Embrace? I tried to create a Cyclone-Scion with Oni-Goroshi, but occasionally her life just burns down rapidly. I guess that it's Her Embrace's fault, although she has 77 % fire resistance, decent life regeneration and 4 endurance charges up almost all the time.

That's her.

maybe I'll try your Duelist. I'd really like to use the sword. Took me so much time to farm it :)

It's mainly because you have no Vaal Pact keystone allocated and Vitality Void notable.
This one has no problems.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 16 févr. 2020 18:06:11
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Caligula_Exile a écrit :
Spoiler

That's her.

It's mainly because you have no Vaal Pact keystone allocated and Vitality Void notable.
This one has no problems.

Awesome, that was the key to success! I just played a couple of maps with Vaal Pact/Vitality Void. No deaths, not even close to it.

Deducing from my experiences with Righteous Fire I thought that life regeneration would be crucial for Her Embrace/Oni-Goroshi, but that's obviously not the case.

Thank you very much for your help!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires