[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

My main concern with 3.8 is the Pulverize nerf and how it might affect our mapping / delving clearing speed. We're about to find out!
"
Ohtee a écrit :
My main concern with 3.8 is the Pulverize nerf and how it might affect our mapping / delving clearing speed. We're about to find out!

I don't even use Pulverize :D

I think we will be fine in 3.8, especially with raider ascendancy buff :)
Guys I am going to play this build during 3.8, so if you want to follow how the character will be progressing just look for my new character in Blight League:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Talamoe/characters

Thank you very much for all kind words in 3.7 Legion league and I hope you will enjoy it in 3.8!
"
Talamoe a écrit :
Guys I am going to play this build during 3.8, so if you want to follow how the character will be progressing just look for my new character in Blight League:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Talamoe/characters

Thank you very much for all kind words in 3.7 Legion league and I hope you will enjoy it in 3.8!

Cheers, I'll be trucking along with ya.
"
Talamoe a écrit :
Anyway, my recommendation for Ascendancy stays the same:

With these changes Avatar of the Chase is becoming even better with

As an alternative Avatar of the Veil might be competitive if you can afford a Farrul's Fur. I've been testing Aspect of the Cat but the chest is really expensive and almost impossible to self-farm :(
"
Ohtee a écrit :
"
Talamoe a écrit :
Anyway, my recommendation for Ascendancy stays the same:

With these changes Avatar of the Chase is becoming even better with

As an alternative Avatar of the Veil might be competitive if you can afford a Farrul's Fur. I've been testing Aspect of the Cat but the chest is really expensive and almost impossible to self-farm :(

I can borrow you my Farrul's in Standard :)
So if you have bad luck like me and are stuck with 2 green sockets in your QotF, what's the best gem for the second green socket?
"
Soske a écrit :
So if you have bad luck like me and are stuck with 2 green sockets in your QotF, what's the best gem for the second green socket?

Ice Bite is nice.
3.8 Blight Update

I've reached level 55, with Ngamahu's Flame and 5L chest, content is super easy.

I will try to upload a short clip before I go to bed.

Dernière édition par Talamoe, le 7 sept. 2019 12:22:21
Would love to see a video @Talamoe. Want to see how Cyclone looks in 3.8

Thanks for your build. It looks very promising, especially with the raider changes.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Dernière édition par girng, le 7 sept. 2019 10:58:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires