[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

Hello again and thanks for the tips. One more thing. I think you should mention somewhere the map mods this build can run. I believe it's all but elem reflect unless i am missing something. Maybe in the "pros" or "cons" section. Thanks again for the awesome build!
"
AlexXxalaros a écrit :
Hello again and thanks for the tips. One more thing. I think you should mention somewhere the map mods this build can run. I believe it's all but elem reflect unless i am missing something. Maybe in the "pros" or "cons" section. Thanks again for the awesome build!

I have already replied to this question in the comments section, but you are right it is a good idea to add it to F.A.Q - frequently asked questions and Pros.

"
Talamoe a écrit :
"
Hey mate, tired of my original totem build and wanted to run this. Quick question, I'm assuming ele-reflect/phys-reflect map mods are a no go?

Hello, answer is not that simple but I will try :)

1) Ele-reflect - I have lot of life gain on hit and still it's very very risky, so I would say not worth/not possible
2) Phys-reflect - absolutely not a problem due to the fact that we have 'Avatar of Fire' from this amulet:
we cannot deal non-fire damage (phys, cold, lightning, chaos), thus we don't care of physical reflect.
If you are curious about how it would look like without 'Avatar of Fire' I did a test 2 minutes ago (I took out the amulet from gear and run phys-reflect map) = I was at full life entire time.

So to make a long story short:

Elemental Reflect No
Physical Reflect Yes

Additionally, you can run no regen maps, if you have -9 mana cost of skills on your gear = free cyclone

Less life recovery maps should be also easy, since we aim for life gain on hit

All curse mods, are also not a big issue including elemental weakness

-xx% all max res, also not a big issue.

The only no-go map mod I can think of is Elemental Reflect
Short question - Might be stupid :P

We are using Blood Rage & Damage on full life at the same time?
Blood Rage eats your life, so you will never be 100% full life when it is active, doesn't this negate the Damage on full life support?
"
JunkDeluxe a écrit :
Short question - Might be stupid :P

We are using Blood Rage & Damage on full life at the same time?
Blood Rage eats your life, so you will never be 100% full life when it is active, doesn't this negate the Damage on full life support?

Most builds have enough Life regen to outregen the life degen effect, but if that's not the case then your leech usually keeps you at 100% life, of course you are not going to utilize 'at full life' potential all the time because sometimes you get hit hard, but still gem is worth to be considered.
Nice build!

Is it possible to increase the weapon range of your cyclone so you can cover the entire screen (and therefore improve clear speed)?

E.g. daresso salute ammy, passive nodes etc at the cost of life nodes?

I seen videos of cyclone slayers and their cyclone covers the whole screen!
"
bankai1009 a écrit :
Nice build!

Is it possible to increase the weapon range of your cyclone so you can cover the entire screen (and therefore improve clear speed)?

You can get:

+2 Weapon Range from Weapon Corruption
+1 Weapon Range from Gloves (prefix craft)
+1 Weapon Range from Helmet (prefix craft)
+2 Daresso's Salute amulet

Also you can spend 15 points in the tree to get around 7-8 Weapon Range:

Splitting Strikes (+1 Melee Range and 30% Conditional Increased Area of Effect)
Brinkmanship (+1 Melee Range and 10% Increased Area of Effect)
Executioner (18% increased Area of Effect)

That should help a lot, but on the other hand decrease your damage or survivability (depending on what nodes are you going to respect)

Also you can get huge boost by using Increased Area of Effect gem in your cyclone 6 link.
Dernière édition par Talamoe, le 10 août 2019 10:51:07
"
Talamoe a écrit :
"
bankai1009 a écrit :
Nice build!

You can get:

+2 Weapon Range from Weapon Corruption
+1 Weapon Range from Gloves (prefix craft)
+1 Weapon Range from Helmet (prefix craft)
+2 Daresso's Salute amulet

Also you can spend 15 points in the tree to get around 7-8 Weapon Range:

Splitting Strikes (+1 Melee Range and 30% Conditional Increased Area of Effect)
Brinkmanship (+1 Melee Range and 10% Increased Area of Effect)
Executioner (18% increased Area of Effect)

That should help a lot, but on the other hand decrease your damage or survivability (depending on what nodes are you going to respect)

Also you can get huge boost by using Increased Area of Effect gem in your cyclone 6 link.

Great thanks!!!
Gluttony is a very cheap but strong belt option for this build, especially if you don't mind spamming your flasks:
Dernière édition par Ohtee, le 10 août 2019 18:54:52
"
Ohtee a écrit :
Gluttony is a very cheap but strong belt option for this build, especially if you don't mind spamming your flasks:

You can combine it with

and get Endurance Charges every time you use movement skill.

Any suggestions to further improve my DPS?

The Militant Jewel is placed according to a post on Page 10/11 I think. Got 6k+ HP. Haven't tried Uber Elder on this build but Shaper was a breeze.

Thanks in advance!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires