[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

Hi
I have some issues about my character dying on T12 and above.
Could you be so kind and have a look on my char and tell me what im doing wrong?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/Crazy_Mummy295/characters
The character name is "Elviri"

Thank you :)
Here is my current gear, including a 2 stats watcher eye I just got earlier for 2 exalted orbs (really cheap for what it gives).

Update to my current gear.

Jewels:

Gear:

I have also been playing with gem setups, and I believe I came across the highest damage output you can get with gems and small tweaks to the passive tree.

For buffs: Herald of Ash, Blood and Sand and Anger. (Those are mentioned on the guide itself by the guide creator)
Blood Rage Setup: Cast when Damage Taken Support and Blood Rage (Must be both same level)
Totem Setup: Ancestral Protector + Vaal Ancestral Warchief + Multiple Totems Support

For passive tree feel free to check the changes I made from the one on the guide to the ones I have.

Do take into consideration you will have a lower defensive layer for more damage output.

Something I intend to try on the future is trying a setup with either 1 or 2 voices with 1 passive node, with 6 megalomaniac jewels which by itself is a major project of mine.

There is definitely room for such however it is not cheap by no means.

The setup I have is meant to improve your Single Target DPS and at the same time AoE Clear.

Do take into consideration you don't have Leap Slam or Flame Dash.

I decided to do this, as at some point in the game you will be doing very specific maps and in my case they are Shore, Canyon, and Burial Chambers and the best part is they don't have that many places you need to jump and are very friendly to clear.

Things I intend to get in the future are:

- Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe with Culling Strike as Implicit;
- Hands of the High Templar Crusader Gloves with Frenzy Charge, Attack Speed and Elemental Weakness on Hit as Implicits as starters and later on a version with the same and Attacks have increased critical strike and life%
- Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel with 3 Anger mods;
- Legacy Queen of the Forest;
- Bottled Faith Sulphur Flask;

There are more potential upgrades but those are the ones that come to mind that would improve the build quality.
Dernière édition par Ryokuriak1, le 20 mai 2020 08:32:01
Is this still good in patch 3.10 delirium?
This versus Scion version http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1960309/page/1 which one is better?

Scion seem to be tankier in general gameplay due to overleech.
Need more frontal assets and backal assets armor!
Is pulverize really worth it? Would not he less attack speed severely punish the main attack by only benefiting cyclone?
"
aaOzymandias a écrit :
Is pulverize really worth it? Would not he less attack speed severely punish the main attack by only benefiting cyclone?

I swapped some weeks ago from Pulverise to Faster Attacks Support, it should be more smooth damage wise.
i love me some raider ngamahu's. your damage seems to be rather low considering the investment, and considering that you focus a lot on cyclone's damage itself.

interesting.

im kind of planning a tanky version of the build, and i can get upwards of like 5.9m shaper dps (assuming all balls hit just like you do in your calcs, which they wouldn't) on ngamahu's alone. but cyclone is only ilke 250k dps.

but the typical way, i thought, to build such a thing is to get essence of insanity gloves and just mass cyclone with as much attack speed as possible.
in my tentative plans i can get upwards of 26 attacks per second. but even this number will only 5 procs a second on average on a single target.
How does this build maintain mana while spinning? I used to use one of the skill points on the tree for mana leech, but this build doesn’t do that
Thank for the build, this is what i've been doing this league, so far its real fun!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires