[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
girng a écrit :
Damn! If you got time, please post a video of doing a blight map!

T13 Corrupted Blight + Beyond mod map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpLt3Tuqma4

Dernière édition par Talamoe, le 9 sept. 2019 10:57:32
I'm trying this build in the Blight league, and after a rough start, I finally managed to reach cyclone and the raider ascendancy and started steam rolling.

But something is wrong with the guide, all the items and gems are misplaced. The gem link section is displaying items mixed with the gems. Is someone else facing this issue?
"
Thormy a écrit :
I'm trying this build in the Blight league, and after a rough start, I finally managed to reach cyclone and the raider ascendancy and started steam rolling.

But something is wrong with the guide, all the items and gems are misplaced. The gem link section is displaying items mixed with the gems. Is someone else facing this issue?

I am glad you like the build!

Thanks for letting me know about gem issue. I have restored the post to the version from a few days ago. It should be properly displayed now :)
Hey! Appreciate the build, its been doing well for me as a league starter -- quick thoughts on Avatar of the Veil vs Chase? Thinking Veil for leveling and Chase once I stabilize my items.
"
Oneiria a écrit :
Hey! Appreciate the build, its been doing well for me as a league starter -- quick thoughts on Avatar of the Veil vs Chase? Thinking Veil for leveling and Chase once I stabilize my items.

I am glad you like it! You're right, I am currently using Slaughter + Veil, will respec to Slaughter + Chase once I get more Evasion from gear :)
Frenzy charges in the early levels aren't suppose to be used right? Only with the way of the poacher they should have an impact
Dernière édition par maxdd, le 10 sept. 2019 06:11:27
I just hit level 81 and things are going well. I can't say I've noticed any significant difference to last league. It still feels fast and silky smooth.

I have specced into the Vitality Void node temporarily, just to help with the scarier moments.

Which oil should we go for? Also i've seen Daresso salute amulet is sold with the oil mechanics on top of it, so which one should i go for?
"
maxdd a écrit :
Which oil should we go for? Also i've seen Daresso salute amulet is sold with the oil mechanics on top of it, so which one should i go for?

My personal favorite ones are:

- Divine Judgement
- Divine Fury
- Magmatic Strikes
- Discipline and Training
[Edit]Sorry. It was a dumb question. I already figured it out.
Dernière édition par Thormy, le 11 sept. 2019 20:36:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires