[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

A couple of updates in my min-maxing efforts:

- Don't forget you can get 26% quality on flasks, which gets you nices ones like:

- One way to get accuracy to 100% is to have the -15% reservation enchant on your helmet, which gives you room for a low-level Precision (I'm at 8 with 15 mana to spare).

- With an unlimited budget one could look at the frenzy/endurance delve rings, though I haven't done the math that they're an upgrade vs. Taming. First I need to craft better gloves...

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Precursor%27s_Emblem_(Frenzy_Charge)
Sorry if this has been asked before, but can you recommend this as a league starter for 3.8? Im a newbie (leveled my first character to 87 in Legion) and it looks super fun.

I'm asking because your leveling section only includes uniques, which I probably won't be able to buy.
"
mccready a écrit :
Sorry if this has been asked before, but can you recommend this as a league starter for 3.8? Im a newbie (leveled my first character to 87 in Legion) and it looks super fun.

I'm asking because your leveling section only includes uniques, which I probably won't be able to buy.

Hello, yes this build is viable for the league start. Unique items I listed are meant to indicate what kind of items you should use. Generally speaking, you need a high physical damage 2-hander and life + resists on rare items.
What are your thoughts on the 3.8 patch notes for Cyclone?

NOTES:
Spoiler
Cyclone
Now has a base range of 11, rather than a range based on your weapon type.
No longer gains additional radius based on Melee Range.
Now gets 8% increased Area of Effect per 1 additional Melee Range.
Now adds +1 to radius per stage (rather than +1 to melee range).

Now deals 5 to 8 added Attack Physical Damage at gem level 1 (from 10 to 15), up to 28 to 42 at gem level 20 (from 56 to 85).
You now gain 1 stage every 0.2 seconds while channelling, rather than based on your attack time.
You now lose 1 stage every 0.3 seconds while not channeling (from 0.2 seconds).

We lose 2 range from the weapon (from 13 to 11), but I'm curious to know whether or not the "+ weapon range" corruption also gets ignored.

As for the rest of it, I'm struggling to make heads or tails of it. Obviously it's an overall range nerf, but just how bad is it for us?
"
What are your thoughts on the 3.8 patch notes for Cyclone?

NOTES:
Spoiler
Cyclone
Now has a base range of 11, rather than a range based on your weapon type.
No longer gains additional radius based on Melee Range.
Now gets 8% increased Area of Effect per 1 additional Melee Range.
Now adds +1 to radius per stage (rather than +1 to melee range).

Now deals 5 to 8 added Attack Physical Damage at gem level 1 (from 10 to 15), up to 28 to 42 at gem level 20 (from 56 to 85).
You now gain 1 stage every 0.2 seconds while channelling, rather than based on your attack time.
You now lose 1 stage every 0.3 seconds while not channeling (from 0.2 seconds).

We lose 2 range from the weapon (from 13 to 11), but I'm curious to know whether or not the "+ weapon range" corruption also gets ignored.

As for the rest of it, I'm struggling to make heads or tails of it. Obviously it's an overall range nerf, but just how bad is it for us?

To be frank with you, we will have to wait for updated PoB or actual patch to be 100% sure about implications of this change (nerf), however, my feeling is that, it is not going to impact our Boss Damage that much (probably around 10% overall dps loss), and map clearing capabilities should stay the same (this build didn't really exploit +1/2 Range from item and passive tree, so the nerf won't hit us so much)
Dernière édition par Talamoe, le 4 sept. 2019 06:08:08
I'm sorry, but is there any chance you'll be updating this guide for 3.8, if at all necessary?
"
mccready a écrit :
I'm sorry, but is there any chance you'll be updating this guide for 3.8, if at all necessary?

Hello, I've checked the updated tree and there are no changes to the build at all.

Our ascendancy nodes got buffed, and we also have some more flexibility now.

Avatar of the Veil might be an interesting option for people who want to kill bosses faster.

Anyway, my recommendation for Ascendancy stays the same:

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.
"
The mana cost reduction crafted modifier (AKA "Elreon's") has been split into two separate modifiers -- one for Channeling skill mana costs, and one for non-Channeling skill mana costs. Each has three ranks.

So for cyclone we will need rings 'for Channeling skill mana costs', correct?

Do we need mana cost reduction for anything else?
"
drunkydragon a écrit :
"
The mana cost reduction crafted modifier (AKA "Elreon's") has been split into two separate modifiers -- one for Channeling skill mana costs, and one for non-Channeling skill mana costs. Each has three ranks.

So for cyclone we will need rings 'for Channeling skill mana costs', correct?

Do we need mana cost reduction for anything else?

Yes, for our movement (mobility) skill: Leap Slam / Dash.

In that case we might need to have one ring with non-channeling skill mana cost reduction and other one with channeling.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires