[3.8] Memoria's Scourge Arrow/RoA Cold crit Slayer [Deathless Uber Elder & EZ 5-way emblem]

"
eddy_alfa a écrit :
"
Memoria_Gaming a écrit :
"
eddy_alfa a écrit :
How did you get 75% dodge in PoB?

It says 75%? When I check it's 38%.

Ye, it was some kind of pob glitch. Also, build requires alot of INT for infused channel, should we get it on jewelry/helmet?

Amulet is a good slot to get int too, and worst case go for +30 on tree (2 points for +60)
Can someone check out my pob if they have time and try to help me understand why I have such piss poor dps. I feel like my gear is very solid and yet I've seen people with 4.5m-5m DPS while I'm sitting at like 1.5m

Is POB just not accurate or am I missing something?

https://pastebin.com/zpWnkbNe
Dernière édition par ThuperAwethome, le 7 juil. 2019 02:02:11
Thanks for the guide, Memoria, it's a very good legion farmer in high maps.

Since I couldn't squeeze more life from 4500, I went for more movement speed and dodge with a hopeshredder and darkray combo, netting this nicely corrupted pair

Once frenzies are up, I zip around pretty fast, comparable almost to a geared deadeye I feel.

Balanced for wise oak for extra defense/offense. Haven't really looked into my pob but damage feels solid.
Dernière édition par Quixote77, le 7 juil. 2019 03:17:36
"
Quixote77 a écrit :
Thanks for the guide, Memoria, it's a very good legion farmer in high maps.

Since I couldn't squeeze more life from 4500, I went for more movement speed and dodge with a hopeshredder and darkray combo, netting this nicely corrupted pair

Once frenzies are up, I zip around pretty fast, comparable almost to a geared deadeye I feel.

Balanced for wise oak for extra defense/offense. Haven't really looked into my pob but damage feels solid.

Thanks man!

Sounds like a good idea, there's some things to try out with frenzy charges and frenzy charge gear, as well as the talents on the tree but so far I haven't had the time to try it out.
"
ThuperAwethome a écrit :
Can someone check out my pob if they have time and try to help me understand why I have such piss poor dps. I feel like my gear is very solid and yet I've seen people with 4.5m-5m DPS while I'm sitting at like 1.5m

Is POB just not accurate or am I missing something?

https://pastebin.com/zpWnkbNe

You really should think of getting some flat cold damage on items.
Hi, first of all, I'd like to say thank you for a well-written guide. Playing it currently and it's a breeze :) I would jsut like to ask, which version of the guide would be the msot up-to-date? the one in PoB or the written forum guide? :) for the msot part they're the same but they differ in some aspects, and I was jsut wondering which one is the most ''complete'' of the 2 :)
What is your thought on using Shroud of the Lightless Carnal Armour?
"
MrDongerous a écrit :
What is your thought on using Shroud of the Lightless Carnal Armour?

Go ahead, it's a viable choice.
"
Shanx95 a écrit :
Hi, first of all, I'd like to say thank you for a well-written guide. Playing it currently and it's a breeze :) I would jsut like to ask, which version of the guide would be the msot up-to-date? the one in PoB or the written forum guide? :) for the msot part they're the same but they differ in some aspects, and I was jsut wondering which one is the most ''complete'' of the 2 :)

Thank you, appreciate it!

PoB is up to date, if you're thinking about the tree then I forgot to update the leveling trees in the post but I'll do that too.
Alright, cool, was just curious about ur setup in PoB as well, as ur stats don't equal the amounts required for the gem lvls u provide in there :) for example, says ur int is 74 but required amount is 155.
other than that, awesome build :D All this might just be for me, i'm a bit new to this still :) Thx for such a quick response as well :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires