[3.8] Memoria's Scourge Arrow/RoA Cold crit Slayer [Deathless Uber Elder & EZ 5-way emblem]

"
Thanks for the reply, let me give a little example of the effects of dropping Lioneye's Glare for a base ele bow.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/90bPKKtK

I picked the Pandemonioum Fletch for 10c.

end result: 1017k thorn arrow dps, up from the original/default of 864k.

Note: this also further would increase by taking Point Blank which would be much more convenient to path to with the new tree.

If I were to optimize the tree a bit, possibly pick up a low level Precision aura to add a bit of accuracy/crit;
5 points saved dropping Winter Spirit.
+3 points put into Heartseeker
+1 point put into Point Blank
+1 point in 5% max life near the duelist start.

Net result: 1580k dps.
https://pastebin.com/HjAkWqxb

-----

I'm not sure how Lioneye's showed up as your top option, I played around with the configuration and couldn't manage to get it above that ele bow.

-----

Also a small note: that 1580k does count the Assassin's Mark default setup.

If we turn that off simulating a real boss with no amark:
1414k dps.
Replacing one opal with a Coral ring with no damage on it nets you 1481k dps, which is again much higher in practice. So in essence: the 25% ele dmg on your opal, is in fact a significant dps loss vs using an Amark ring and having it up on bosses such as U elder.

-----

I can see the whole experience being smooth even without an optimized setup, because a well optimized SA can get 5x as much dps as is needed for most content in the game.

Or you take Frostbomb and Projectile Weakness and get even more Damage for Bosses.
Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark won't work with with infused Channeling. so Mirage archer or Ice Bite?
Hi my friend this is my scourge arrow build, is low lv 77.

With watcher's eyes doble hatred crit/pen, lioneye and a elegant hubris i got randomly for 8c with 240%proj damage,80%cold dmg,80%crit chance and 10% hp, i got 3m dps the arrow and 7,5m dps the thorns.

what you think?
heres my pob-
https://pastebin.com/UdkReCVV
Looks very different but strong.
Keep us up todate pls !
What would be the best watchers eye for this build? the cold pen on hatred?
"
Watipah a écrit :
I enjoyed this build.
Stopped after 1portal deathless shaper with 4k life and basic shit flasks, and T16 chimera farm to get money for the maps/frags/gear.
2days playtime until then (I'm a slow player I know).
Did most Bosses and even shaper mostly with Rain of Arrows (6L) with scourge arrow in 5Link for higher burst while the roa mirror kept shooting.

My issues: Tough map mods and esp. Legion mobs with allies deal subestential more phys dmg get you 1-shot too often in T13+ maps (wasn't able to clear one of those Legions today due to the reduced evasion mod with the phys dmg, got 1-shot 6 times by them, was unlucky though since there were 4 of those rares with that mod. Esp the shockwave mob killed me from offscreen 3 times since he had 2high range for my sa to 1-shot him offscreen, touched him died, rinse repeat).
Incredibly fun until T12ish and insanely strong vs endgame Bosses!
Just for general mapping not my choice. I simply don't enjoy randomly dying.
Still a great build. Would recommend it to everyone who wants to do endgame bosses a lot.

I had issues with the Maraketh 1-shotters, but after the nerf and adding about 500 more HP I stopped dying (and spamming health flask...)
Appreciate that you find it great for endgame!

"
Rejz0 a écrit :
Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark won't work with with infused Channeling. so Mirage archer or Ice Bite?

Ice bite if you are having difficulties with gaining frenzy charges, if not go Mirage.

"
vegamegagf a écrit :
Hi my friend this is my scourge arrow build, is low lv 77.

With watcher's eyes doble hatred crit/pen, lioneye and a elegant hubris i got randomly for 8c with 240%proj damage,80%cold dmg,80%crit chance and 10% hp, i got 3m dps the arrow and 7,5m dps the thorns.

what you think?
heres my pob-
https://pastebin.com/UdkReCVV

It looks great, along the lines I've been thinking of changing the build myself.

"
macmoogle a écrit :
Looks very different but strong.
Keep us up todate pls !

Thank you! I will update this build in a couple days!

"
Mageborn a écrit :
What would be the best watchers eye for this build? the cold pen on hatred?

Either that or added cold damage.
Hello there! I like the build so far. I really want to be able to kill Shaper and Uber Elder this league. Can you check my build and give me a brief feedback on what I should do next?

I've been thinking about getting Kaom's heart for more tankiness but I feel like I am going to lose too much on damage. What are the best option for me for damage and tankiness going forward?
Just a quick question regarding mapping. Do you use VRoA alone with scourge arrow to proc it or you use both VRoA ans RoA ?
"
Obliks a écrit :
Just a quick question regarding mapping. Do you use VRoA alone with scourge arrow to proc it or you use both VRoA ans RoA ?

For me i dont use anythyng but Scourge arrow, one tapping scourge arrow clears the entire screen and for yellows and legion hold it down for 2 seconds and one hits everything.

Just did Uber elder on a 5 link also, pretty easy fight with a little more dps i could one hit the phases i reckon with enough charge time.
"
Mageborn a écrit :
"
Obliks a écrit :

For me i dont use anythyng but Scourge arrow, one tapping scourge arrow clears the entire screen and for yellows and legion hold it down for 2 seconds and one hits everything.

Just did Uber elder on a 5 link also, pretty easy fight with a little more dps i could one hit the phases i reckon with enough charge time.

Okay, and for the build in general, If I use scourge alone, what are you sloting in your other 6 link ? Should I sell my 6-link and buy another one not 6-link and maybe upgrade my bow ?

Other questions, if I'm using a lioneye glare, should I keep Point Blank keystone or drop it ?

What are the best alternative for this bow and how much would it cost ?
Dernière édition par Obliks, le 30 juin 2019 23:09:19

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires